Getting stuck in pump (girth)?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Motorheadrulz

Getting stuck in pump (girth)?

Postby Motorheadrulz » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:41 am

I've had the Soma pump for nearly a year. Up until recently, I've been able to get full inflation. Now it seems I'm no longer getting a full extension, but I'm pumping more blood into a shorty and increasing my girth. I'm getting stuck in the $%^& pump, and have even pulled out with one of the black comfort seals stuck on me. I'm also getting a lot more scrotum caught in the cylinder, which is quite painful.

A little more detail- I've been using the C cylinder with the 2 black comfort seals- so the smaller is 1.5". I don't used the B cylinder unless I get lazy and don't pump for 2+ weeks, so the smaller cylinder helps reset the blood flow into the corpus. Even while holding the scrotum down as much as possible, I try to pump up and get a lot of scrotum in the tubes.

Anyone having similar issues? Suggestions?
Born in the last century and RPP in 2020. Started trimix in Mar 2021, now on to the rehab...

Geronimo

Re: Getting stuck in pump (girth)?

Postby Geronimo » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:40 am

I don't understand why you are using the 2 seals, the small seal is for 'A' cylinder and the other seal is for 'B & C' cylinder, need more info.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

Motorheadrulz

Re: Getting stuck in pump (girth)?

Postby Motorheadrulz » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:28 am

Because if I only use the large 1.75" seal with the C cylinder, half of my scrotum gets sucked into the tube. I use the 2 seals to pump only my junk, but I'm getting stuck in it.
I'm not getting a full inflation (length-wise) but more of a football-shaped result.

I know, I'm abnormal... :lol:
Born in the last century and RPP in 2020. Started trimix in Mar 2021, now on to the rehab...

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”