Blind guy post implant… Help!

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
WhiteCane

Blind guy post implant… Help!

Postby WhiteCane » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:30 am

A little more than a week ago, my implant was revised… after I heal for a little while, I think I’m going to give the post implant VED a shot… The big problem is that I am blind and can’t really see any gauges so, essentially I have no idea of how much I should be pumping… with this sort of treatment, how did you guys do it? did you pump until it was erect like you would to get it up for Sex or is it only necessary to make sure some blood is flowing And there’s a little bit of pressure on it still out for that growth? if anyone wants to kind of share their routine, I’d love you forever! I hope everyone’s doing well… I know this part of the forum is not paying attention to very often but, figured I’d give it a try…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Agfa13

Re: Blind guy post implant… Help!

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:30 am

Whitecane, congrats on the revision.
When you do the VED, you will notice the mysterious pangs of sharp pain disappear.

Whatever you chose, you can do by feel! When things START to get uncomfortable, STOP! The gauges are just fluff. If you need help, just hit me up in private email.
I have 2 VEDs here. both rechargeable (long story), I have used only one of them because my bulb was placed lower and things get sore after a short while.

Anyway, using my hand to cover the entrance, I hit the start button and can tell by the suction strength, when to hit the release valve.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:50 am

I really appreciate that! Thank you so much…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:40 pm

You are welcome!
Rechargeable or manual preference?

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:23 am

Hi, I think the Soma VED units would be good for you, they are fitted with a safety valve to prevent over pumping and damage to your penis. good luck with your quest.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:34 pm

As implied previously, you should pump up until you feel slight discomfort and then back off slightly.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”