................................................................................................

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Curbsidegrumble

................................................................................................

Postby Curbsidegrumble » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:24 pm

Last edited by Curbsidegrumble on Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agfa13

Re: Confused about how to use a VED

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Hold on...you have PE and you are using a VED? Just how bad is your PE? I mean, I never had PE, but from what I have read on here, VED will not cure it, or even straighten it out.
My stance would be the hold for 10 sec and release. Yes, you do want to 'prepare' before the surgery, but for 10 min.? Just my opinion.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Curbsidegrumble

Postby Curbsidegrumble » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Last edited by Curbsidegrumble on Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:35 pm

I say WORK your way up before the implant. How far away are you from implant date?
I have read anywhere from 2 mos. to 1 month use of a VED before implant to maximize results because you are getting the tissues ready for the implant.

Edit: You pump to ready the tissues for the Dr. to measure in more relaxed state and he can get a better sizing for the implant (IMHO)
Last edited by Agfa13 on Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:32 pm

I have been pumping for almost 10 years, primarily to gain size, and my experience is That pumping is primarily a girth gaining technique though I have gained some length as well. In my experience, it took nine months before I started to see gains and several years to gain at least 1/2 inch in girth and 1/4 inch in length. However, I have read on PEGym.com that some guys have gained more and in less time.

In the early days when I gained the most, I was pumping twice a day for 20 minutes at 5 hg and once a week for 45 minutes at 4 hg. I would also mix in some pulse Pumping (alternating high and low hg.) in my opinion, manual routines using jelqing and stretching would be more effective to gain length. You can find detailed instructions on how to use manual techniques at PEGym and ThundersPlace.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Curbsidegrumble

Postby Curbsidegrumble » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:24 pm

Last edited by Curbsidegrumble on Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:22 am

Pump up in lots of 5 pumps (rest for 5 seconds between each 5 pumps) until you feel the tension and would be uncomfortable to pump any more, hold for upto 10 seconds the release vacuum, repeat this for 15/20 minutes, this should regain all you have lost.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:16 pm

Curbsidegrumble wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:I have been pumping for almost 10 years, primarily to gain size, and my experience is That pumping is primarily a girth gaining technique though I have gained some length as well. In my experience, it took nine months before I started to see gains and several years to gain at least 1/2 inch in girth and 1/4 inch in length. However, I have read on PEGym.com that some guys have gained more and in less time.

In the early days when I gained the most, I was pumping twice a day for 20 minutes at 5 hg and once a week for 45 minutes at 4 hg. I would also mix in some pulse Pumping (alternating high and low hg.) in my opinion, manual routines using jelqing and stretching would be more effective to gain length. You can find detailed instructions on how to use manual techniques at PEGym and ThundersPlace.

Do you just pause at the desired pressure for the full time or do you release the pressure after a little and keep cycling?

I do both (I call it static and pulse pumping)
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”