EDEX40, Foreplay, Then Pump

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
mattmdv

EDEX40, Foreplay, Then Pump

Postby mattmdv » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:33 pm

Does anyone have knowledge, or experience with the following scenario?
An injection of EDEX40 (Could be a lesser amount), then engage with foreplay with wife/partner, and only after she has climaxed at least twice, roughly 20 t0 30 minutes, then take a short break and use my VED and Ring(s). Then finish with the foreplay and move onto actual penetration?
EDEX40 injection results are about 60 to 70% hardness, nice, but not nice enough. Pumping works also, but again, not hard enough to slide into my wife's inviting embrace.
And was wondering if anyone has tried, or read about this? i looked back about 10 pages and found guys that had injected,and then pumped soon afterwards and suffered some blood coming from their injection site, and some bruising,
Seeing my Uro in about a month, plan on asking him also
63 Years old, married 41 years, no medical issues, (except ED), retired U.S. Army, 22 years, keep busy working P.T. for several funeral homes.

Robert66

Re: EDEX40, Foreplay, Then Pump

Postby Robert66 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:20 am

I have done both edex and tri mix i found i can get harder mixing them,my trimix is 45/1/27 i mix that up then one of my edex 40 put in the trimix bottle i was able to go from edex 40 to now 32 and i am harder maybe the other drugs in tri mix are the reason
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”