VED use and ejaculations

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
ALIENB

VED use and ejaculations

Postby ALIENB » Sat May 23, 2020 12:43 pm

5-23-20
I have been using a doctor prescribed VED for over a year. I understand its use supports a healthy arterial blood flow for my ED. I use it 2-3 times weekly, with and without constriction rings.
I haven't read whether or not ejaculations are/or not encouraged. I generally do ejaculate, especially when using a constriction ring.
Comments?

stubby

Re: VED use and ejaculations

Postby stubby » Sat May 23, 2020 8:25 pm

my uro encouraged me to, so I do.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon May 25, 2020 3:39 pm

The tight Osbon tension band causes my erection to loose sensitivity after ten minutes. Unfortunately, it takes 10 minutes of foreplay before my wife is ready to initiate penetration. Accordingly, I have difficulty ejaculating with an erection with reduced sensitivity. Also, if I do achieve orgasm, the tight Osbon tension band significantly reduces the amount of ejaculate that is released until the band is removed, making the orgasm less pleasurable.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

ImplantMan

Postby ImplantMan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:50 pm

When I used a pump I had to used such a tight cock ring that when I came nothing came out until I pulled it off then it shot like when I normally shoot, which worked out good because my wife loved cum, so I would stand beside her and pull it off with my dick wherever she wanted it

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:37 am

I can use varied combos of ring(s) to achieve anywhere from just enough to penetrate to hammer nails hard. Over the years of using and experimenting my wife has come to prefer the hammer nails dick to the exclusion of others. A downside of using 2 Osbon rings is a delayed ejaculation. I think my age and other factors add to the delay also. About 99% of the time she reaches orgasm before I am close and I have to "rush".
Turns out this is not a bad thing. She either has one of those long rolling orgasms females are capable of or has 1 or 2 more while I am catching up.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

ImplantMan

Postby ImplantMan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:36 pm

I haven’t used a VED for a very long time, the few things about it I liked one was I could pump it up and just leave it and it would make me come I love the feel of it I don’t see why it would make any difference for your treatment I would go ahead and enjoy it but the one thing I do remember I loved that the construction ring I used was so tight when I came My load stayed behind the construction ring and when I took it off it would shoot a few feet and I used to have fun with that after I fucked my wife I would pull the Cock ring off and sometimes I would “accidentally” shoot my come all over her I usually tried to get her tits and there was a few times I shot her in the face she thought it was hilarious so I got to where I would stand in front of her with my cock pointed at her face and she would open her mouth and I would see if I could shoot it in Her mouth

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”