Pills, Shots, VED, Rings, Implant...

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
palace01

Pills, Shots, VED, Rings, Implant...

Postby palace01 » Thu May 07, 2020 4:17 pm

During the 6 years since they took my Prostate I have tried Pills and Injections (both Didn't work), Vacuum Pump with Rings (worked partially but uncomfortable), so had Implant, HOWEVER,, Implant too short and too narrow, and sadly I went for revision from AMS to Titan but also too short and narrow.

2nd Dr recommended I use my VED tube which gives me more girth and close to two more inches.
BUT, as soon as I release the vacuum pressure I go back down to the size of the implant which is what I get with self pumping of implant...

The other day I saw on here that somebody had BOTH Prostate and Implant due to Peyronies.
He gets plenty of morning wood (blood flow?) but also uses a VED with Rings to give him extra size.

My NON-Doctor mind wonders about penile blood-flow after prostate surgery and wonders whether putting on Rings after using my Tube will hold some of my increased size ????????

The obvious answer is to try it but I frustratingly threw away all those kind of things except the tube when I got the Implant,
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

dtwarren1942

Re: Pills, Shots, VED, Rings, Implant...

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu May 07, 2020 6:34 pm

Osbon tension bands ($18) work well for me, but you need a medical type VED to properly load it onto your shaft.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”