Rings

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Colm123

Rings

Postby Colm123 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:39 pm

If you have a damaged penis and suffering from peyronies,does wearing a cock ring cause more damage to the penile tissues and maybe contrinute more scar to your penis?

Geronimo

Re: Rings

Postby Geronimo » Sat May 02, 2020 5:43 am

not sure why you need a cock ring, if you suffer with peyronies (bent dick) this should not stop you from getting a erection, so why do you need a cock ring?
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

Colm123

Postby Colm123 » Sat May 02, 2020 9:43 am

I also have ed. But dont want to make the peyronis worse as i still see changes the to penis every week. Have the disease about a year. So wondering would wearing a tight constricted ring o maintain an erection cause more damage to the tissue and cause more scarring.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:06 pm

I am not a doctor nor do I suffer with Peyronies so my comment is based only on my personal use of tight (Osbon) constriction bands (10 years.) Based on my experience, the bands are placed on the base of my erection to prevent blood from exiting the penile chambers. In this connection, I do not see where simply maintaining blood in the penile chambers which occurs during normal sexual responses, will have any negative effect on existing scar tissue.

However, in order to generate an erection,I need to use a VED to draw blood into my penile chambers which, if over done, can cause excess expansion which possibly can irritate scar tissue. However, if you pump carefully and avoid over expansion, there should be no negative effect on scar tissue.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”