Oversized Cylinder not enough

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
darkgable

Oversized Cylinder not enough

Postby darkgable » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:40 pm

Please be gentle with me...I hope that my first post is in the right place. So I recently purchased the Encore Deluxe Erection Pump Kit only to find out that I couldn't fit into the standard cylinder. I was mad and disappointed but reasoned that it was my own damned fault. So I decided to level up and spring for the Encore Oversized Tube thinking that it would be plenty big enough. Cancel Christmas...I had to literally stuff my junk into the cylinder {with plenty of lube} only to find that it would only go about half way. I was able to get a good seal and vacuum, but not enough to pull my junk to the top of the cylinder. There is a huge bottleneck at the bottom of the cylinder because I start to get thicker as I pump. This sounds so juvenile, but I am freakishly long and thick and now I have some fairly expensive equipment that will end up in the trash. Does anyone have any suggestions...do they make larger cylinders to accommodate guys like me? Thanks for your time!!

Geronimo

Re: Oversized Cylinder not enough

Postby Geronimo » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:11 am

I know the Soma unit goes upto a 8 inch girth with 8 inch length, if your bigger then this then good look finding one to fit you.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:10 pm

So sorry you are having trouble finding a tube big enough. There ARE some HUGE tubes out there, but the biggest in the medical work is 8" circumference. It sounds like you are at least that big...have you measured? Any idea how long and what girth you are?
The source for bigger tubes is in the BDSM/Kink world. Genital pumping is a huge fetish and there are guys who pump cock and balls until they are enormous...like 6" in DIAMETER! So, let me know your erect girth and we can go from there.
Here is a cylinder that is 2.75" diameter. https://adulttoymegastore.com/sex-toys/ ... 22291/113/ This is 8.5" in circumference.
Please note...I do NOT recommend that kind of pumping. It causes some huge problems. Don't do it.
Paul

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:28 pm

LAPump Distributors offer a cylinder with a 3” diameter (about $90) but it has a flanged base rim that does not allow a tension band to be slipped on and off like the Soma cylinders mentioned by Geronimo.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

ImplantMan

Postby ImplantMan » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:13 am

Call or email one of the companies that produce the pumps, I’m in the manufacture/engineer world and I can pretty much guarantee they will help you and get you the results your hoping for, don’t just give up if someone says we don’t make them that big if you push to talk to Somebody that has some authority at the company you will get some results especially if you say something like “I got a hold of this other company and they didn’t want to help at all” They will Want to get you the Boner you’re looking for

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”