Fastest and small VED for preparing for sex

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Captain1117

Fastest and small VED for preparing for sex

Postby Captain1117 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:41 am

Hello FT members

I have a vcuuum device with gauge and manual pump that works well for getting an erection and then a cock ring keeps it erect. The issue I have is that its too big in size with tubings and gauge attached and takes some time to get proper size and erection.

I am looking for a VED that is small and quickly gets me strong erection to prepare for sex. (Imagine..going to the toilet to get ready before penetration, use the VED and put on the ring and condom) ..and back to bedroom for action.

Appreciate if members can share their experience.

Thanks
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

dtwarren1942

Re: Fastest and small VED for preparing for sex

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 pm

I do not have to imagine it. I have been going through it for five years and it is now part of our regular routine.

However, I often wake up early and use my manual pump with gauge for 15 minutes and when we are ready for action, I use a medical type, battery powered VED which takes less than five minutes to complete the process.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:26 am

The old saying, "Practice makes perfect." is absolutely true. The more you use it by yourself the easier and faster it will become.
Since there is about a 20 minute window for restriction rings to remain on, I much prefer to pump up right before actual penetration. The bathroom time is used to ready the pump and load the ring(s).
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 pm

AnotherOldMan is quite right. The more you practice the "drill" of pumping up, the faster and more certain you will be with it.

Break it down into steps and approach it like an efficiency expert. Or, think of it as a fire drill. Or pre-flight inspection.

Prep the constriction ring.
Lube your penis base (if you do that)
slip the device over your penis
pump up
apply ring
set the apparatus aside
get your partner

Your partner can participate in this process so she (or he) does not get bored while you get "up".

I was able to get an erection within two minutes with a manual pump if everything was prepped and on hand.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”