So Many VEDs

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Rickdx

Re: So Many VEDs

Postby Rickdx » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:45 pm

I bought a post-t-vac before knowing about the FT website and the variety of pumps on the market. Started out with manual model which worked fine but
wanted to experience a battery operated one for comparison. ended up getting their (3) AA battery head and have been very satisfied with it. I find it a lot
more convenient than manual pumping... but that's just my preference. Looking at other manufacturers it seems the post-t-vac is more $$ than
many other brands.. but again,, i've been happy with it's quality and operation.
Age 75. ED bouts increasing in frequency and duration in older age. Multi year history of high BP and meds. No diabetes or prostate issues. TRT gel started at age 64. T b4 gel 239. T with gel mid 600s. Current ED treatment = VED.

retexan599

Postby retexan599 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:05 pm

+ 1 for the Encore battery pump
Age 86, divorced, single.
Prostate seed implant radiation (brachytherapy) 1999.
Like a ship without sailors: 'No seaman'. ;)
No implant.
Use electric Encore Impo-Aid vacuum system. #4 & 5 size cock rings.
Generic water based lube.

mattmdv

Postby mattmdv » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:52 pm

Finally made a decision for a VED. My insurance company recommended a medical supply company, so I follow their suggestion.
I ordered the Osbon ErecAid Esteem Battery Operated Vacuum Therapy System, which should be in the mail Tuesday at the latest. So, hopefully I'll be able to practice, and get some "Hands On" experience before the weekend.

Matt
63 Years old, married 41 years, no medical issues, (except ED), retired U.S. Army, 22 years, keep busy working P.T. for several funeral homes.

mattmdv

Postby mattmdv » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:27 pm

FedEx delivery Friday. Watched the video, have read the instructions, which said to practice for 2 weeks to re-introduce blood flow and stretching. Started practicing last night and again this morning, liked the results. Time will tell.
63 Years old, married 41 years, no medical issues, (except ED), retired U.S. Army, 22 years, keep busy working P.T. for several funeral homes.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”