Vacuum Device Surprise

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
DougAnd

Vacuum Device Surprise

Postby DougAnd » Wed May 08, 2019 8:23 am

Using a vacuum device is a bit like opening a present. You never know what's hidden inside. I bought mine March a year ago hoping to cure my ED. After the very first time change of plans. Cure my ED and regain my lost length. Didn't take long to reach my usual but it didn't stop there. I just kept on growing. Never really expected or wanted my youthful size. Thought it would ruin my well worn groove. Well it did not cure my ED but it did restore my chubbies and regaining my youthful length has not affected my groove at all. Best to you all.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Re: Vacuum Device Surprise

Postby Larry10625 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:03 am

DougAnd wrote:Using a vacuum device is a bit like opening a present. You never know what's hidden inside. I bought mine March a year ago hoping to cure my ED. After the very first time change of plans. Cure my ED and regain my lost length. Didn't take long to reach my usual but it didn't stop there. I just kept on growing. Never really expected or wanted my youthful size. Thought it would ruin my well worn groove. Well it did not cure my ED but it did restore my chubbies and regaining my youthful length has not affected my groove at all. Best to you all.

That's great Doug.. Can you provide details of your device in case any of our members are interested in getting the same thing. As always, I will encourage you to share pictures. :D

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed May 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Larry,
I buy the beginners kit on Amazon. I think it's up to about $16 now free shipping. Google vacuum pumps for beginners on Amazon then sort cheapest to most expensive. I like the handle pump with 3 black comfort rings of varying sizes. As for pics you'll have to wait for Dr Kramer's video. Coming to a theater near you June 19th.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 09, 2019 6:03 am

DougAnd wrote:Larry,
I buy the beginners kit on Amazon. I think it's up to about $16 now free shipping. Google vacuum pumps for beginners on Amazon then sort cheapest to most expensive. I like the handle pump with 3 black comfort rings of varying sizes. As for pics you'll have to wait for Dr Kramer's video. Coming to a theater near you June 19th.

I'll bring the booze, you bring the popcorn. Will this be a private viewing? :D

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu May 09, 2019 8:04 am

I'll probably post the link like others.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”