S- Shop Pumps

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
cedmack1

S- Shop Pumps

Postby cedmack1 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:13 pm

What is a good pump for under $50?

antelope

Re: S- Shop Pumps

Postby antelope » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Hey cedmack,

You can get a cheapo from <deepmemories.com> for under $25. It's called the "Fireman's Pump". BTW, that's me in the ad on their website. Not too bad for a 63 year old man, eh?

I recommend you try something like this before spending a lot of money on a fancier model.

Greg
Swimsuit and Sex Toy Model
Baton Rouge
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dtwarren1942

Re: S- Shop Pumps

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Safety should be a primary concern when selecting a vacuum pump. In my well informed opinion I highly recommend the Harbor Freight Brake bleeder solid brass pump with vacuum gauge and safety release valve. It is listed for $25 on their mail order catalogue; however, I bought mine for $16 at one of their retail outlets with a coupon from an auto magazine, You can google harbor freight and than search the catalogue for brake bleeder. It has a red handle

For comfort, you should select a thick walled acrylic cylinder from one of the quality cylinder suppliers - LA Pump distributors, VacuTech, Boston Scientific, Pump Toys (VelSeal). The latter includes a thick silicone base cushion making it the most comfortable cylinder I have ever used. Cylinder prices range from $60 to $80. Most of the suppliers include a custom sizing chart on their web sites. Your penis, especially your pubic fat pad, will thank you for spending the extra $30 .
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”