Long term usage of VED.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
GoodWood

Re: Long term usage of VED.

Postby GoodWood » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:36 pm

csr1224 wrote:Been using a pumptoys pump for 3 years. My natural erection was 6.25". Max length in the tube when i began was 6.6" at high pressure (20mmhg)
I can now stretch to 8.3" in the tube. Non tube stretch length of 7.8"
Ive been dedicated knowing eventually was going to get implanted.

What was your length before you began having ED issues? In other words, what was your longest length as a young man. I’m curious if you regained what you lost in ED? Or did you gain something you never had before?
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

csr1224

Postby csr1224 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:36 pm

Lost, do you believe it helped your end result? And if so by how much? Was it significant enough to have made an appreciable difference?
As it stands now completely flaccid id have trouble believing a 6.25 implant would fit without
Considerable floppy end. Just curious as to your guess of how much shorter youd have turned out had you not conditioned.

csr1224

Postby csr1224 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Goodwood,

My best hardest "young " erection was 6.25" bone pressed. Im 42 now and have the beginnings of peripheral artery disease and will assume i also have venous leak. I can get about a 50% chub but only just hard enough for penetration. Hard to maintain it also. So ive been conditioning for a while now.
I gained a permanent length gain from pumping. Ive gone 3 or 4 months without and i do know by that point there was no edema and it was just my new natural length.
I can stretch my flaccid bone pressed to 7.8".......8" if im reaaaaallly pulling and pressing.
But for the sake of argument ive gained no less than 1.5- 1.75"
It isnt tough at all to pull it out and get a 7.75" measurement.
So yes....i do believe in conditioning to prevent the losses ive read about.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:11 pm

csr1224 wrote:Lost, do you believe it helped your end result? And if so by how much? Was it significant enough to have made an appreciable difference?
As it stands now completely flaccid id have trouble believing a 6.25 implant would fit without
Considerable floppy end. Just curious as to your guess of how much shorter youd have turned out had you not conditioned.

Given the timing, I don't think I would have lost much. Under the influence of oral meds, I could get short-lived erections as large as in my youth. So, keeping, rather than restoring, the size and elasticity were more my goal. Keeping my tunica albuginea enlarged for easy insertion of the implant was also a goal.

As far as floppy head, ask your surgeon how aggressively he sizes and express your concerns to him. Listen to his response/assurances.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

csr1224

Postby csr1224 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Most def.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”