Long term usage of VED.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Geronimo

Long term usage of VED.

Postby Geronimo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:28 am

I have a 6 inch uncut cock,I have been using my VED for about 18 months now, each morning i do a 15 minute session,I always finish up with my cock in the cylinder 7 inch long, now have you been using a VED for longer period? does your cock ever get any bigger? or when you reach max size thats it no more to come?
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

dtwarren1942

Re: Long term usage of VED.

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:49 pm

I have been using vacuum pumps (bothe sex shop and VED) on my dick for over 9 years. When I started, I pumped for 20 minutes twice a day. After five years, I had gained over one inch in girth; however, less than 1/4 inch in length. Since then, no significant gains.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:51 pm

Geronimo wrote:I have a 6 inch uncut cock,I have been using my VED for about 18 months now, each morning i do a 15 minute session,I always finish up with my cock in the cylinder 7 inch long, now have you been using a VED for longer period? does your cock ever get any bigger? or when you reach max size thats it no more to come?

My experience, using vacuum for about a year before getting an implant, is similar to dtwarren1942's. But my increase in length was more in the nature of recovery of recently lost length and very little increased girth. However, I had not suffered 100% erectile absence for very long, so did not have too much size to recover. My post-implant length is the same (within 1/4 inch) of my pre-dysfunction length. My size inside the vacuum was an inch more than pre-dysfunction length and quite a bit more girth (hard to measure inside the tube). The great length increase was obviously partially due to simply pulling my innards forward under the suction, not actual penile length, plus a lot of engorgement of my glans provided by the vacuum that simply did not occur (ever) from my natural erection.

I used the V.E.D. pursuant to a couple of medical journal articles suggesting a pre-operation protocol which promises to maintain elasticity and size before insertion of a penile implant. There was some evidence suggesting implantation would be easier into a penis that had been prepared by expansion through vacuum. This protocol was to pump up and leave it there.

The second article also suggested that flushing blood through the penile tissues would maintain a healthier oxygenation level than if a V.E.D were not used. 15 minutes twice a day. This protocol was to pump up to max inflation for a short time, then release the vacuum-induced erection several times (thereby flushing fresh blood through the tissues).

I used both protocols.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:13 pm

I don't think you can "gain" beyond the limits of your genetics.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:11 pm

Geronimo wrote:I have a 6 inch uncut cock,I have been using my VED for about 18 months now, each morning i do a 15 minute session,I always finish up with my cock in the cylinder 7 inch long, now have you been using a VED for longer period? does your cock ever get any bigger? or when you reach max size thats it no more to come?

Look up the term "Tunica Albuginea".

That is the tissue inside your penis that inflates with blood (the blood fills the corpus cavernosum in side the tunica) to pressurize the tunica so that it inflates much like a fire hose inflates when the hydrant is opened.

So that the tunica (or the fire hose in my comparison example) will get stiff instead of just getting larger and a little stiff (the way a rubber balloon does), the tunica is NOT ELASTIC, does not stretch. Thus it does not get longer.

Having said that, it IS LIVING TISSUE. Cells get replaced, thus can grow - slowly. There is some evidence that, over a period of years, one's tunica may be able to get slightly longer and girthier (along with the urethra and other tissues in the penis which must go the entire length). But this is a slow process and not to be counted on. Certainly, don't expect a twenty percent size increase. We are talking very tiny increments, if anything at all.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:43 am

Thanks for your quick responces, it is as i thought my max strecth in VED is 7 inch and always will be, just a thougth, wonder if my none VED cock will ever be 7 inch.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:44 pm

If you are interested in gaining length, you should visit the penile enhancement sites such as Pegym.com and Thundersplace.com.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:31 pm

I've used a V.E.D. for over 20 years. I do not think any size was gained. In the cylinder you can amaze yourself how much you can stretch it though. It is a useful took to regain losses after surgery but even at that, I've never been able to regain what was lost. My doctor had me on a regimen of pumping 2 times a day which I did religiously for 2 years. As with all things, there are limitations. I do think the possibilities are greater at a younger age when everything is more elastic and growth easier to achieve. I also think scar tissue has a severe counter effect on what you are trying to do. To me, a must is either wet pumping or at the very least, use a lot of lube to make sure skin does not get tight and allow for greater expansion. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

csr1224

Postby csr1224 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:46 am

Been using a pumptoys pump for 3 years. My natural erection was 6.25". Max length in the tube when i began was 6.6" at high pressure (20mmhg)
I can now stretch to 8.3" in the tube. Non tube stretch length of 7.8"
Ive been dedicated knowing eventually was going to get implanted.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:21 pm

csr1224 wrote:Been using a pumptoys pump for 3 years. My natural erection was 6.25". Max length in the tube when i began was 6.6" at high pressure (20mmhg)
I can now stretch to 8.3" in the tube. Non tube stretch length of 7.8"
Ive been dedicated knowing eventually was going to get implanted.

I did the same for 14 months in anticipation of implant. Size (certainly length) was not the goal. Keeping tissues elastic, not shrinking and expanded enough that insertion of the implant would be easier for the surgeon (and less bruising for my penis) were the goals. That last point has been mentioned in the literature, but not emphasized (and not enough, in my opinion).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”