How is the erection quality with a ved

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
dg_moore

Re: How is the erection quality with a ved

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:17 pm

My wife had jut one comment: "Get away from me with that thing!" She hated it, and I didn't like it either.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:23 am

My wife has never complained about it and it has allowed us to still engage in intercourse. When I first started using it about 3 years ago I was rock solid but as time passes not as much so. Still enough for intercourse and I'm scheduled for an implant on July 24th and doing vacuum therapy twice a day till then, ordered by doctor. It does kill the mood some but it's a 100 times better than nothing and the first time we used it my wife had a smile on her face when we were done.
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

brenrich33

Postby brenrich33 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Just joined this site. I purchased a ved last week and I can say it works great but will say it has taken several practice session to be able to control the battery operated pump.
Gatorman

notaldente

Postby notaldente » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Pump erections aren't really erect. Engorged, yes; but not able to stand up at the right angle. So its firm enough for penetration, with a cock ring, but prone to falling out. I pump mainly for therapy rather than intercourse.
64 yo, married 40 years, was 'Mild to moderate ED before RARP June 2017, Gleason 4+3. Now non-responsive to PDE-5s. :( Using Vacurect VED 5x weekly.

Bluewhippet

Postby Bluewhippet » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:32 am

I would disagree; when pumped up hard with 2 tight rings I was absolutely rigid with veins standing out and bigger girth than pills, injections and now an implant give me. There were many disadvantages to using a VED (spontaneity, duration, cold penis,, having to stop to pump up, having to remove rings afterwards rather than just lying there and enjoying post capital bliss ) but rigidity was excellent. That said, an implant is infinitely better overall for me than a VED ever was. Actually, I prefer it to injections when they worked well.
80 year old Type2 diabetic, long term ED, pills then injections PGE1. After 4 years they became less effective. Implanted 20/3/2018 by NHS. AMS 700 CX 15+4 cm with MS pump. Never had any significant pain. Still working perfectly and used regularly.

retexan599

Postby retexan599 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:15 pm

Better than without... :D
Age 86, divorced, single.
Prostate seed implant radiation (brachytherapy) 1999.
Like a ship without sailors: 'No seaman'. ;)
No implant.
Use electric Encore Impo-Aid vacuum system. #4 & 5 size cock rings.
Generic water based lube.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”