Better way-missionary position

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Bubba27

Better way-missionary position

Postby Bubba27 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Need some help. I use VED, helps give erection for sex with my wife. We use the missionary position, me on top. But we have lots of trouble getting me inside-penetration. We want to continue with this position. Any suggestions or what has worked for you, using VED, ring, guy on top. Have you had this trouble, what did you do to help you with penetration in this position?

Larry10625

Re: Better way-missionary position

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 am

Bubba27 wrote:Need some help. I use VED, helps give erection for sex with my wife. We use the missionary position, me on top. But we have lots of trouble getting me inside-penetration. We want to continue with this position. Any suggestions or what has worked for you, using VED, ring, guy on top. Have you had this trouble, what did you do to help you with penetration in this position?

I tried me standing on the floor and pull her bum to the edge of the bed. Then either put her legs up on your shoulders or hold them apart. :)

Larry

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:00 pm

trouble getting me inside

Two things come to mind.
1. Have you tried different restriction rings? Maybe a different type? A smaller ring than the one you are using? Have you tried 2 rings instead of 1?
2. Are you using a good quality lube? We use silicone lube both Uber and Penchant. Others have success with water-based lubes.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:48 pm

We usually start in the spoon position with me also massaging her back. Works great for penetration (she doesn’t have a big bum) and gets her warmed up. When she is ready, usually after some oral, we move to missionary. However, I find that I need to lube up again so that I can slide in easily without slipping out. Sometimes, she needs to guide it in with her hand to avoid slipping problems.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:09 pm

When I use the pump.....I have to lube the sleeve so it doesn't irritate my tool. This way, when it's pumped, I can slide out the sleeve. Without lubing the tube....it pumps it to the point of not being able to slide off the sleeve. So the lube serves multiple purposes....it make pumping easier when it swells, easier to slide off the tube, and being lubed....easy to penetrate an already turned on wife. I don't see how you can pump without lubing the tube first. Just my 2 cents.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:00 am

I don't see how you can pump without lubing the tube first

A good quality water based lube helps not only getting out of the cylinder but sliding in the cylinder while pumping.
I have found a great number of the H2O lubes need to be reapplied even during the short time it takes to pump.
For sex, I always use a good quality silicone lube, which I apply right before penetration and after wiping off the remaining H2O lube.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Thefarmer

Postby Thefarmer » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:23 pm

My suggestion would be to go to your uro, get a prescription for trimix and then throw away the pump! I have tried the pills and pump and I would have the same problem with slipping out, half hard dick... you name it! I finally asked my doctor if there was any other options besides the two mentioned above. He told me about trimix and I got my first dosage last week.
I cant tell you how much better the sex is with this stuff! Im like a teenager again and the quality of my sexual experiences had improved 100 %. I was just about ready to give up on sex all together with all the frustrations I was having.. Trimix is the ticket! Try it, you will like it!!!
Age 71, diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago. Had surgery and radiation to kill cancer cells. Have had problems with ED ever since. Pills worked ok for a while, Pumped but did not like the" choke hold" of the bands.. Trimix is great!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Ruling out different positions puts a restriction on the solutions I can offer. I urge you to consider alternatives.

Within your parameters, though, here are some suggestions:

Ensure she is warmed up and lubricated. We find a few orgasms provided by my performing foreplay, masturbation and cunnilingus on her makes for MUCH easier penetration. Artificial lubricate is adequate, but natural vaginal discharge is better because her labia will be engorged for easier entry, her vaginal sphincter relaxed and ready and her general mental attitude will be more facilitating.

Place a (or a few) rolled up or folded beach towels under her hips/small of her back to raise her hips for a better angle of penetration.

Drape her knees over your shoulders (or at least raise her knees up towards her chest) to place her vagina at a better angle for penetration.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

PhilipS

Postby PhilipS » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:12 pm

We had this problem and solved it with a Liberator Wedge. It’s available online; kind of expensive now. It was cheaper ten years ago when we got ours, but it’s great. We use it every time. It allows deep deep penetration. However many inches you’v got, you get them all in. We do it lying across the bed. She puts her feet on my shoulders and lifts up so I can slide the wedge under her, then I go in - all the way in. The wedge works much better than pillows or towels which we’ve tried in hotels; always glad to get back home to our wedge!

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”