Inside and outside

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Geronimo

Inside and outside

Postby Geronimo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:54 am

Inside and outside cylinder.
Pic 1 first pump up
Pic 2 inside cylinder
Pic 3 cock after 15 minute pump session.
any question please ask.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

dtwarren1942

Re: Inside and outside

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Looks like you pumped at too high vacuum level and generated excess edema.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:47 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:Looks like you pumped at too high vacuum level and generated excess edema.

If so, do not pump for a while until the edema resolves itself. Then be sure you don't go that high or that long a duration again. Do you have a vacuum gauge for that pump? If not, just use your length inside the cylinder as a gauge (that's what I did for the 14 months it took to get surgery).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:49 am

yes your right, been pumping for about 15 months now, and i still tend to over pump, i have no gauge on my pump, but the manufacturer says they have a built in pressure limiter so you cant over due it, over the past 15 months i have gone from my 6 inch natural erection to 7 inch in pump, i have had no side effects that as lasted more than a day.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Geronimo wrote:yes your right, been pumping for about 15 months now, and i still tend to over pump, i have no gauge on my pump, but the manufacturer says they have a built in pressure limiter so you cant over due it, over the past 15 months i have gone from my 6 inch natural erection to 7 inch in pump, i have had no side effects that as lasted more than a day.

You may (just MAY) find that your non-VED erections (no matter how you achieve them) a little larger in both length and girth than before you started using the VED. That is the best visible result of VED therapy. The other benefits, of course, are keeping your penile tissues oxygenated and keeping you focused on rehabilitation (as if that were necessary - some men tend to lose concentration when they lose erection ability - don't know if you fall into that category).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”