Page 1 of 2

is this it

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:02 am
by stubby
I'v been pumping every day for a couple of months and have regained almost 3/4 of an inch
I lost from atrophy but seemed to have plateaued, is this normal? With pumping is it posible to
change a five inch dick into a six inch dick?

Re: is this it

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:28 am
by bldoink
I assume you're referring to a VED and this isn't an implant situation. If you've regained what you lost I'd say you've done good and not to expect more. There are those that believe you can gain more than you had, mainly through more extreme methods other than a VED. I wouldn't know about that.

Re: is this it

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:30 pm
by AnotherOldMan
there are those that believe you can gain more than you had, mainly through more extreme methods other than a VED.


95% of them have something to sell you. The other 5% will be seeking help for the damage they have done to their dicks.

As published in the British Journal of Urology International:
"Researchers combed through 17 studies that examined the penis size of more than 15,000 men. They found that the average flaccid penis length—from the base to the opening on the tip—was 3.6 inches, and the circumference, measured around the base or mid-shaft, was 3.7 inches. When erect, average penis size swells to 5.2 inches in length and 4.6 inches in circumference.

Wonder how you fit in? Here’s some more context: Guys in the 95th percentile for erect length—meaning out of 100 men, only five would have longer penises—measured about 6.3 inches. Men in the 5th percentile averaged about 4 inches. In other words, anything between around 4 inches and 6.3 inches when erect covers 90 percent of guys."

Re: is this it

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:47 pm
by stubby
WOW - thank you !

Re: is this it

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:01 am
by Geronimo
Hi, i have used a VED for just over 1 year now, i do a 15 minute session every morning, yes you can gain penis size, i lost 1.5 inch with Peyronies, i gained that back with a extra .5 inch, but the big gain was girth, i now have getting close to a 7 inch girth. photo available via email. dont think you can add photos on this site.

Re: is this it

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:03 pm
by Grayfox
I've done a bit of internet research on this. I have also lost a good bit of length. There are penile exercises that you can do and pumping will help. However, everything I read agrees that it may take many months before you see any gain. Its a very slow process. You gotta be willing to hang in there.

Re: is this it

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:58 am
by Geronimo
Keep going i gained on length and girth
P9240008 xx (500x169).jpg
P9240008 xx (500x169).jpg (72.22 KiB) Viewed 247 times

Re: is this it

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:07 pm
by dtwarren1942
Despite what the studies say, after five years of engaging in a fairly aggressive Pumping regemin, I increased my girth from 4.4 inches to 5.5 inches. I also used an extender and other penis enhancement techniques and increased ny length by a little over 3/4 of an inch.

Re: is this it

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:00 am
by Geronimo
Hi Stubby, well with my VED, 50 mg Sildenafil every other day and hand massage, this is what my morning woods like.
PC090005 (251x300).jpg
PC090005 (251x300).jpg (64.04 KiB) Viewed 200 times


Taken at 5am this morning.

Re: is this it

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:12 am
by stubby
real nice ! post a flaccid please.