Constriction rings in Canada

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
dtwarren1942

Re: Constriction rings in Canada

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:08 pm

I am still having great success with my Osbon ring. I Have used it several times a week for over a month and it is still as tight as the day I received it. My offer to act as a drop point is still open.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 am

Thanks a lot, dtwarren1942.
It is very likely I'll ask for your help shortly.

basicdesires

Postby basicdesires » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 pm

For those fellows seeking a ring that is best suited for them, perhaps a read of the Topic "In Search Of A Constriction Ring" would help. I was having difficulty in finding a ring that would maintain an erection during intercourse and masturbation. Using Augusta's $25 silicon rings was okay for a few weeks, but even those became too weak to hold an erection during intercourse. I would have to excuse myself from my wife and go back in the bathroom to repump and re-ring, a real mood breaker. I am making my own now for pennies each. With experimentation on tubing type and size, you'll find one right for you...... and you won't have to lose another limb (arm or leg) when you buy them.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 am

Hi basicdesires

The technique seems to be interesting. Though I do not understand how you manage to remove the ring after no longer needed? Withe med grade ones you have "ears" to pull the ring off. In case of the round ring it can just compress so that it sinks into the flesh - how to take it off then?

Thank you

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”