New Pumper

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Viggo55

New Pumper

Postby Viggo55 » Sat May 04, 2013 10:59 am

My uro-doc now knows about this site.

He and I have had a talk, and the pump has been ordered from OsBon ErecAid. I should have it by the end of the week. I looked at three videos, but I find that forum contributors here have the best sources of information. Pills did nothing much for me, except gave me the "blue-light special" in my eyes; injections do work--but.... So, we try the pump.
74 year-old white male. BMI = 37.5, obese, ED due to physical condition; arthritic; medications for hypertension, sleep apnea; sedentary. No pills worked. Tri-mix used; pumps help. No sexual intercourse in past three years. "Hand-work now."

bluene

Re: New Pumper

Postby bluene » Sat May 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Good luck on your pumping. I have used the Osbon pump successfully for 5 years now, and it has worked fine from the very first time. It is a bit awkward having to stop what you're doing to pump, but we find it is worth it. I use it daily even when not having intercourse just to keep the old penis healthy (and I do mean old).

dtwarren1942

Re: New Pumper

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu May 09, 2013 7:48 pm

I use Trimix injections; however, on non Trimix days (usually three or four times a week, I use my AMS VED but with an Osbon tension band. I find the Osbon tension band more effective than the AMS tension bands.

Enjoy the pump and be sure to release the tension after 20 minutes to avoid injury.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”