Using the VED for ED with premature ejaculation?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Dogmeat

Using the VED for ED with premature ejaculation?

Postby Dogmeat » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 am

Can anyone offer some real world advice on using the pump to get around premature ejaculation? More to the point premature ejaculation with ED.

I believed that basically it was a physical thing.

You put on the ring, and you stay hard after ejaculating.........and just carry on.

Unfortunately it's not that simple.

I am single, so can't experiment with a woman. I can create an awesome erection and hold it with the VED and a ring. I really don't want to try a tighter ring as the one I am experimenting with feels to be overkill as it makes my penis much bigger and crazily hard. After ejaculating, it goes down slowly. I appreciate that if I was inside a woman it might stay hard, but I'm trying to figure out a fail safe plan NOW.

I have searched and searched the internet for specifically using the VED for PE but can find basically no detailed info.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Using the VED for ED with premature ejaculation?

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Dogmeat wrote:You put on the ring, and you stay hard after ejaculating.........and just carry on.

Not true ... The pump and ring are used to create and maintain an erection ... once you climax, your brain sends a set of signals to the penis to release the blood thus "After ejaculating, it goes down slowly" ... that's exactly what it is supposed to do ...
I have searched and searched the internet for specifically using the VED for PE but can find basically no detailed info.

Because there is none ... http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/a/premature_ejac.htm
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 pm

I am not understanding what your pre ejaculation issue is. Is it ejaculating quickly during intercourse before your partner has been satisfied? Or, is it some other issue related to ED. I guess your statement that you are single and have no one to try it on led to my confusion.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Dogmeat

Postby Dogmeat » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:39 am

dtwarren1942 wrote:Is it ejaculating quickly during intercourse before your partner has been satisfied?

Yep, thats exactly what I'm concerned about.

I have always suffered with it, but now I have PSSD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSSD) so now it's stupidly quick. Seconds.
I'm not bothered about myself anymore, I just want a playable hand. Something I can rely on to satisfy a potential partner.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Dogmeat wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:Is it ejaculating quickly during intercourse before your partner has been satisfied?

I have always suffered with it, but now I have PSSD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSSD) so now it's stupidly quick. Seconds.
I'm not bothered about myself anymore, I just want a playable hand. Something I can rely on to satisfy a potential partner.

I am still confused. The above reference Discusses insensitivity and delayed or no ejaculation, the opposite of PE.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Dogmeat

Postby Dogmeat » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:36 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:
Dogmeat wrote:

I am still confused. The above reference Discusses insensitivity and delayed or no ejaculation, the opposite of PE.

SymptomsOne or more of the following sexual symptoms attributed to PSSD after the discontinuation of SSRIs include:

Decreased libido
Impotence or reduced vaginal lubrication
Difficulty initiating or maintaining an erection or becoming aroused
Persistent sexual arousal syndrome despite absence of desire
Muted, delayed or absent orgasm (anorgasmia)
Reduced or no experience of pleasure during orgasm (ejaculatory anhedonia)
Premature ejaculation
Weakened penile, vaginal or clitoral sensitivity
Genital anesthesia myse
Loss or decreased response to sexual stimuli[3]

You can have either. Mine is most definately premature, on top of what I already had. When I'm washing in the shower, I feel like I'm on the edge of ejaculating. Not good.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”