Is anyone here injecting testosterone?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Re: Is anyone here injecting testosterone?

Postby Flavio » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Simbarn wrote:[...] Purporting that your body does not need DHT is IMO ignoring millions of years of our evolution. The fact our bodies still convert a particular amount of T into DHT past puberty is reason enough to believe it does this for a very time honoured reason.[...]

Just for the sake of diversity, Kevin Mann on the 'trash hormone DHT' (his words, not mine. Kevin is not a doctor and I'm not endorsing his views):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSVhcp0jmKE&t=3s
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:15 am

Hi to all. Tons of info to look at and digest. I do have a question for the people injecting from the 10ml bottle. I see we're some use this 10ml bottle for upto 28 weeks. Do you have a brand that has this extended time frame. Everything I have found only as a expire date of 28 days from the first stick. Going by that the most you're going to get from the muti use bottle would be 5. If you're injecting once a week your only going to get 5 weeks from a 10ml bottle. Any help will be appreciated. I would love to get several months from one bottle.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

David1973

Postby David1973 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:33 am

Looks like guys are using testosterone supplements for multiple reasons. The hard core gym rats use it to increase muscle mass and bulk up. They May have normal testosterone levels but want the anabolic effect.

For men who have ED and low testosterone, there may be some value in getting levels into normal or high normal range.

For men who have low testosterone but another separate cause of ED, the value of supplementation may still be there. That is my case. My ED is due to a spinal cord injury. Testosterone will not fix that. But when I discovered I had low testosterone I was offered supplementation. Used Androgel initially. I am now getting testosterone pellets injected every 4-6 months. These pellets release the hormone over time keeping my levels in the high normal range.

The result? Increased energy, better results in the gym, a general feeling of wellness and crazy high libido. I am growing more chest and body hair. It reminds me of going through puberty again, only no acne this time. I am told the high levels help my bone strength and skin integrity too. Did it help me get an erection? No. Nothing changed in that regard.

I was advised that supplementing may increase my risk of prostate cancer. I am willing to accept that risk and get PSA levels yearly.

So, in my specific case, I am enthusiastic about the result, but realistic about its effects. I will keep using the supplement as long as possible, with the pellets a great way to administer the hormone. Most men would find the pellet injection procedure (into a big muscle - gluteals or the thigh) a bit painful. I have no sensation below my injury level in in my case, no pain.

Player98

Postby Player98 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:43 pm

Yes, for about 4 years now. I take .75 per week. I have my levels checked every 6 months. I was taking testosterone injections before I had my implant due to low T. I think the doctor said the low t was caused by being type 1 diabetic. It seems to help with energy levels and feeling a little younger, not so sure if it helps with libeto.
Implant on 11/27/2019 with AMS 700 Cx, 18cm with 2cm rte. Ed for the past 5 years due to type 1diabetes. Age 48. Pills did not work for me. Marriage for 17 years.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:09 pm

It does wonders for my libido.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:28 pm

Bionicrocketman wrote:Hi to all. Tons of info to look at and digest. I do have a question for the people injecting from the 10ml bottle. I see we're some use this 10ml bottle for upto 28 weeks. Do you have a brand that has this extended time frame. Everything I have found only as a expire date of 28 days from the first stick. Going by that the most you're going to get from the muti use bottle would be 5. If you're injecting once a week your only going to get 5 weeks from a 10ml bottle. Any help will be appreciated. I would love to get several months from one bottle.

I was getting T enanthate compounded here in AU when Primoteston was unavailable. It also had a very short expiry of that time frame. I explained to the compounding pharmacy that this was useless as how could you use that amount of T in a month. They explained that they had to put that expiry on the bottles for regulatory reasons, but that it could be used way past that time and to ignore it.
So that's what I did.
Just ensure you follow strict alcohol swabbing procedure on the top of the bottle each time and are very careful not to contaminate needles before sticking them into the bottles.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

silverdude

Postby silverdude » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:54 pm

My libido is also off charts! At my age all I can think about is having sex with my pretty wife! Just like in the younger days!!!

I went back to a 21ga needle to draw and inject. 22ga is too slow for me to inject. Got to "getter done!"
66 yo dude, happily married. TRT injection. PDE5's. On a diet, meds for high blood pressure. Easy going, pro 2nd amendment. Burn and explosion survivor. My motto, love my wife, work hard, play hard, and stay hard! Trimix injections, 30/1/10.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:21 pm

Interesting silverdude, I've always used 23 gauge and would like to use smaller needles. Do you have problems filling the smaller needles?

I got my sizes mixed up. disregard this post since I wasn't able to delete it.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

rdmercer1953

Postby rdmercer1953 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:17 am

i use 23g neadle 1/1/2 long but i change the neadle from when i withdraw to giving my self a injection also i don't keep the test c in the icebox keep it in the drawer

james4326

Postby james4326 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:07 pm

My Dr gives me a RX for a 10ml vial of methyl cobalamin (metholated B12)from a
compounding pharmacy. With a 18g syringe I draw it into the syringe first, then
the testosterone. Then I change to 25g syringe to inject. I shake the loaded syringe,
and it greatly "thins" the Testosterone, making the injection much easier.
80 yr old; injecting 15units Trimix (30mg papaverine,6mg phentolamine,30mcg prostaglandin) in Oct 2020 with great results; Inject 2-3 times a week

Return to “General Discussion”