Is anyone here injecting testosterone?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
tomas1

Re: Is anyone here injecting testosterone?

Postby tomas1 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:32 pm

I've heard of using a large needle to fill the syringe then changing to a smaller one to inject.
I'll try that the next time I refill.

I guess the important thing is to overfill, then remove any air after changing needles.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:37 pm

I have used a 21 gauge to draw with and a 27g to inject with, into the thigh for years now. The 27g is much less uncomfortable and causes far less scar tissue that the 23g or bigger. I have very little fat on the thigh where I inject and as I am injecting twice a week, only a small amount; 40mgs, is being injected each time. This creates less of a peak and therefore less aromatisation into E2.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

silverdude

Postby silverdude » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:17 pm

I dont have problems with drawing, but my last order from my pharmacy supplier sent small vials with 1ml. each. I can understand all that have difficulty drawing and seeing the liquid, with aging eyes, etc.
66 yo dude, happily married. TRT injection. PDE5's. On a diet, meds for high blood pressure. Easy going, pro 2nd amendment. Burn and explosion survivor. My motto, love my wife, work hard, play hard, and stay hard! Trimix injections, 30/1/10.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:27 am

Oliverhor wrote:If there is an opportunity to go to a doctor and not do it yourself would be better. If such an opportunity is not presented, the advice is not to jump from one testosterone company to another. Many people who have been injecting themselves for a long time advise them to do everything sterile. Washed hands, wearing gloves, open the capsule carefully so as not to crush it. It is very fragile. The consistency of the drug is very dense. Slowly put it into the syringe. Bleed the air out of the needle. Where to inject? Of course, the leg? That's convenient. Disinfect with alcohol, vodka, and you can drink a little for courage and go to battle.

I dunno. I put giving myself a T injection into the same category as taking an aspirin of checking my temperature. Yes, it might be medical related, but I sure as hell don’t need to pay a medical doctor to do something I’m more than capable of. Besides, if you’ve had to inject your dick with trimix or related med for ED, a shot of T in the butt or quads is a butterscotch pie.

Draw up with a larger, inject with something smaller. I use a 1.5” 21 gauge to draw and a 1” 25 gauge to inject.

Always aspirate once the needle is in. Not only do you make sure you’re not in a blood vessel (most T preparations are oil based, you don’t want them going directly to lungs, doing so is pretty much a guaranteed trip to ER) the vacuum you create in syringe allows you to isolate little bitty air bubbles.

I started out hitting quads, with a little help from wife I now go for glutes. My T is kept pretty high normal range and yeah, I feel like a 20 year old in a 65 year old body.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:24 am

I was paying over $80 for 4 shots at the doctor's and by self-injecting, I can do 6 months for that.
I've never heard of worrying about injecting directly into a vein and have never been warned of it.

I know I've hit small veins in my butt but rarely do I see any blood after injecting.
I do wipe the injection site with alcohol before and after injecting.

I don't use rubber gloves and only wipe the rubber top of the vial with an alcohol pad when filling needles.
When I fill the syringe, I ensure that all air is out but I don't obsess over it.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “General Discussion”