Nudity.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.

Moderator: Larry10625

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 3661
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Nudity.

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 am

3rd-Nut wrote:
David_R wrote:The whole issue of being more comfortable with a male nurse/doctor vs. with a female nurse/doctor seems to vary with the individual. I prefer a male doctor and nurse down there since we are all guys. But I also know that some guys are more comfortable with a female doctor or nurse because they feel weird having another guy "handling their junk." Up to the individual, I think.


I am just the opposite, I prefer female nurses. If you read my experience "Reaction to Implant in Hospital" a few days ago where I had back surgery.....several things happened. I told about the nurse that seemed to like taking advantage of cleaning my catheterized penis....or seemed to like getting several looks and feels of it. At that time, my main nurse was a male named Jake. As I mentioned, all that was covering me at the time or sometimes was the regular hospital gown. About an hour after that nice female nurse took her last grope and eyeful of my penis, Jake and another male nurse came in with large hospital pants and put them on me. I kind of felt that they did not like the competition.

When I was taken to a regular room I had nice looking, female nurses. Each time I had to urinate I would get up and go into the bathroom to urinate into the handheld urinal, since they wanted it measured. They always asked if I needed help and I said, "No". But they still followed me in there anyway, and would come around in front of me to watch me standing there while I dropped the pants and placed my large penis into the container to urinate. They would then take the urinal and help pull the pants up over my penis and get me back into bed. I don't think it was my imagination that they paid more attention to me and my larger, Shower implanted penis ( I was a Grower before prostate surgery) than they normally would have. They each wanted to take a good look at it, sometimes it was 2 of them at a time wanting to help. I am sure that they were not aware that I was implanted.
I did enjoy their adoring attention. As they say, "When you got it flaunt it." I did not feel in the least shy of my exposure or showing them my "Junk", but rather proud of it. That certainly was the only part of any so-called pleasure I had with hospital stay. One nurse asked if she could bath me, but after several days in the bed, all I wanted was a shower and to wash my hair. While I was showering she did pull the shower curtain back several times to watch that I was doing okay.
I can say that the implant has given me more sexual confidence.

Had I been in front of male nurses I would not have felt as comfortable. I don't really feel comfortable with other guys close to my "Junk".



Jesus, just how BIG is it? :D

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 3661
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Nudity.

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 am

bldoink wrote:In a medical setting it makes no difference to me. I'm capable of just switching off that part of my mind for doctors office visits. In those situations I just don't give a crap.



Sadly, because of ED and a few other things, I am exactly the same way... I am beginning to think that half of Ontario had ogled my dick. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

3rd-Nut
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: Nudity.

Postby 3rd-Nut » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
3rd-Nut wrote:
David_R wrote:The whole issue of being more comfortable with a male nurse/doctor vs. with a female nurse/doctor seems to vary with the individual. I prefer a male doctor and nurse down there since we are all guys. But I also know that some guys are more comfortable with a female doctor or nurse because they feel weird having another guy "handling their junk." Up to the individual, I think.


I am just the opposite, I prefer female nurses. If you read my experience "Reaction to Implant in Hospital" a few days ago where I had back surgery.....several things happened. I told about the nurse that seemed to like taking advantage of cleaning my catheterized penis....or seemed to like getting several looks and feels of it. At that time, my main nurse was a male named Jake. As I mentioned, all that was covering me at the time or sometimes was the regular hospital gown. About an hour after that nice female nurse took her last grope and eyeful of my penis, Jake and another male nurse came in with large hospital pants and put them on me. I kind of felt that they did not like the competition.

When I was taken to a regular room I had nice looking, female nurses. Each time I had to urinate I would get up and go into the bathroom to urinate into the handheld urinal, since they wanted it measured. They always asked if I needed help and I said, "No". But they still followed me in there anyway, and would come around in front of me to watch me standing there while I dropped the pants and placed my large penis into the container to urinate. They would then take the urinal and help pull the pants up over my penis and get me back into bed. I don't think it was my imagination that they paid more attention to me and my larger, Shower implanted penis ( I was a Grower before prostate surgery) than they normally would have. They each wanted to take a good look at it, sometimes it was 2 of them at a time wanting to help. I am sure that they were not aware that I was implanted.
I did enjoy their adoring attention. As they say, "When you got it flaunt it." I did not feel in the least shy of my exposure or showing them my "Junk", but rather proud of it. That certainly was the only part of any so-called pleasure I had with hospital stay. One nurse asked if she could bath me, but after several days in the bed, all I wanted was a shower and to wash my hair. While I was showering she did pull the shower curtain back several times to watch that I was doing okay.
I can say that the implant has given me more sexual confidence.

Had I been in front of male nurses I would not have felt as comfortable. I don't really feel comfortable with other guys close to my "Junk".



Jesus, just how BIG is it? :D

Larry


Larry, I described it in my post "Reaction to implant in hospital". It was not huge but definitely larger than normal. Nothing like Maxx.
Large enough to get attention....
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 43 yrs.

alibaba
Posts: 2796
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Re: Nudity.

Postby alibaba » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Larry10625 wrote: Now, my junk has been handled so much, I just don't care anymore. :)

Larry


Agreed. All my inhibitions left about 10 years ago. Cathetors, nurses, doctors, students, ultrasounds. My dick and balls have been handled more than a 1966 copper penny.
I was asked again this week if I wanted to change into a gown or just take off my clothes and lay on the CT scanner table. I told her I do not need to go change, my modesty is gone. While setting up the i.v's she said I think we need to throw a sheet over that and did. I hope it did not set her standards for a future husband. :lol:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Greg1956
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:35 am
Location: Atlanta, GA USA

Re: Nudity.

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:03 am

alibaba wrote:
Larry10625 wrote: Now, my junk has been handled so much, I just don't care anymore. :)

Larry


Agreed. All my inhibitions left about 10 years ago. Cathetors, nurses, doctors, students, ultrasounds. My dick and balls have been handled more than a 1966 copper penny.
I was asked again this week if I wanted to change into a gown or just take off my clothes and lay on the CT scanner table. I told her I do not need to go change, my modesty is gone. While setting up the i.v's she said I think we need to throw a sheet over that and did. I hope it did not set her standards for a future husband. :lol:


Alibaba,
I agree with your comment and your fututure husband joke is hilarious.

Greg
I am 62 and had 30 years of ED. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS LGX 18cm w/3cm RTE via a Penoscrotal incision. Currently 5 1/4” deflated and 6 3/8” inflated, 5.75” girth. Willing to Show & Tell.

David_R
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm
Location: Northeast Maryland

Re: Nudity.

Postby David_R » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:00 am

alibaba wrote:I hope it did not set her standards for a future husband.

:lol: Thanks for sharing, brother.
Age 69. Prostatectomy in 2000. My urologist is Dr. Marc Siegelbaum of Univ. of Md. St. Joseph Med. Ctr. in Baltimore suburb of Towson. (LGX, and after regular inflating I regained my original length and girth.)

radioradio
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:44 pm
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Nudity.

Postby radioradio » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Meanwhile.... Some ER Fun.....

A friend of mine who is a retired urologist told me that he was doing a procedure on a guy one time whose dick was ridiculously large -- 10-12" flaccid. He said word spread through the hospital quicker than the plague and that there was a parade of nurses going through the ER that should have had a police escort.

I'm thinking that when I had my procedures with my retrograde penis, no word went out anywhere. At least I hope not. :lol:

He also shared that he once was doing a procedure on an attractive young lady who had a tattoo just above her tree line that said, "Finger Lickin' Good." Now that's a girl with a great sense of humor!

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Mustang64
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: Nudity.

Postby Mustang64 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Donnie2016 wrote:We are all different. I have always been comfortable around men. A man touching my 'jewels' doesn't bother me at all. The only woman I am comfortable with is my wife.
donnie1954@mail.com


Although in most situations I'm neither modest nor shy, what i will tolerate vs what I prefer varies. I know that medical professionals and healthcare providers (whether doctor, nurse, imaging tech, LMT) aren't supposed to make comments on body parts or clothing or relative sizes or presence/absence of hair or piercings or tattoos or anything else unless it is related to what they are doing... but it seems to me that I can relate to and interact better with men when i'm in a state of undress. If i'm clothed i really don't mind either way.

My negative experiences have been with women service providers acting as if they were doing me a favor by even being in the same room as me when I didn't select them, didn't want to be there, and especially not with them-- i was directed into a given room and told what to do. I have had (female) nurses once or twice ask me if I minded them being in the room while the doctor was there, I'm sure as a formality on their side because they didn't expect me to say, "Yes I do mind, thank you for asking. Could you shut the door on your way out?"

It is very rare for me to have male service provider act uncomfortable when i was (un)dressed as the situation/procedure required.

For me it boils down to "if I feel like i make you uncomfortable, i'm not comfortable."
Married 20+ years. Have had just about every urological procedure except penile prosthesis. Castrated but on Test Cyp 200mg/week and Arimidex 2mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

bldoink
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:58 am
Location: Fl.

Re: Nudity.

Postby bldoink » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 pm

When I passed out on the crapper at work trying to pass a kidney stone I ripped the skin on my dick on the way down. I had a female ER doctor sew me back up. We joked about it while she was holding my dick sewing it. I'm sure the vicodin or whatever helped loosen the tension on my part. Later, I had my then GP, an attractive younger lady remove the stitches. We were also joking as she worked on my dick.

Heck, if some medical professional is uncomfortable with my nudity in the proper line of her duty she needs to get over it or find another profession. My last event was with the skin doctor with his very young looking assistant when I had an issue with an infected ingrown hair on my sack. He asked to see it with her standing next to him so out comes my sack with attached dick. I don't know if it bothered her but I didn't bother to notice if it did. I'm long over worrying about that crap in a medical setting. It is what it is.
R.R.P 2011 Mayo Jacksonville by Dr. Michael Wehle. Nerve sparing but damaged. V.E.D, Viagra and Alprostadil manually injected. Originally Edex20. Switched to Alprostadil from compounding pharmacy - cost. Injecting 5-6 yrs. It works. Treasure coast of FL.

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 3661
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Nudity.

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Mustang64 wrote:
Donnie2016 wrote:We are all different. I have always been comfortable around men. A man touching my 'jewels' doesn't bother me at all. The only woman I am comfortable with is my wife.
donnie1954@mail.com


Although in most situations I'm neither modest nor shy, what i will tolerate vs what I prefer varies. I know that medical professionals and healthcare providers (whether doctor, nurse, imaging tech, LMT) aren't supposed to make comments on body parts or clothing or relative sizes or presence/absence of hair or piercings or tattoos or anything else unless it is related to what they are doing... but it seems to me that I can relate to and interact better with men when i'm in a state of undress. If i'm clothed i really don't mind either way.

My negative experiences have been with women service providers acting as if they were doing me a favor by even being in the same room as me when I didn't select them, didn't want to be there, and especially not with them-- i was directed into a given room and told what to do. I have had (female) nurses once or twice ask me if I minded them being in the room while the doctor was there, I'm sure as a formality on their side because they didn't expect me to say, "Yes I do mind, thank you for asking. Could you shut the door on your way out?"

It is very rare for me to have male service provider act uncomfortable when i was (un)dressed as the situation/procedure required.

For me it boils down to "if I feel like i make you uncomfortable, i'm not comfortable."



Very well said... I will tolerate either... I prefer male staff.

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests