osborn rings

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
oldcamaros

osborn rings

Postby oldcamaros » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:47 pm

I have the Augusta Medical Respone II VED. I am considering trying the Osborn Rings. How do you decide which tension to purchase and are there problems getting these rings to line up correctly on the penis since the VED I am using was not designed for these particular rings. Right now I use two rings the large and medium ring from Augusta Medical ( the kinda transparent rings that came with the VED) for a firmer erection. Any advice will be greatly appreciated . Thanks

JimStars

Re: osborn rings

Postby JimStars » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:10 pm

OldC,

Simplest reply for now is just go over to healingwell.com and do a search for osbon.

The first thread you see is where we went into quite a bit of detail on how to figure out which osbon rings to get and
the actual results too. (I had the same question at the time -- which ones to get).

I've have 5 different ones, but have been using the same 2 or 3 for a year or two now -- even tho occasionally the little ear might break off one after a long time of use you can still keep using them anyways. They really do wear like iron so the $15-17 cost is not too bad in the long run.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Re: osborn rings

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:11 pm

The circumference of my un-pumped erect shaft at the mid point is 4.8 - 4.9 inches and I have been using the "D" size (medium, high tension) with great success for about four months. I originally thought it was too tight, but learned that it slipped on easily if I lubed the shaft well and stretched it out with my fingers inside the ring before slipping it on (I use a non medical vacuum cylinder).

You can easily determine the circumference of you shaft by wrapping a string around it and marking where the loose end touches the string. Then lay the marked string on a ruler.

If your circumference is bigger than mine, get the larger size.

You may want to consider multiple sizes and tensions. My high tension ring needs to be removed after 15 minutes and causes the glans to begin to numb after 10 minutes.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “General Discussion”