Anything goes when it comes to ED.
jake930

vacurect system

Postby jake930 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:43 pm

anybody have experice with the VERCURECT SYSTEM? BY BONRO MEDICAL. THANKS

notsostiff

Re: vacurect system

Postby notsostiff » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:54 am

Yes I have the vacurect and it works really well. I think this is the best VED around. Itrs very comfortable and easy to use.
Had a robotic prostatectomy on 16 Dec 2010, with partial bi-lateral nerve sparing.

middleagenyer

Postby middleagenyer » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 pm

I have a Bonro Vacurect Pump for about 2 years now. If you want to know anything about it, please feel free to
contact on here or on yahoo under anothertraveler or on skype under middleagenyer. All the best.

Raymac

Postby Raymac » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi I just got my vacurect and I must have used to small of a ring. I could hardly get it off. The device is great , but caused my penis to become very swollen, blood balloned all around the penis and left me very black & blue.

Jbcsatx

Postby Jbcsatx » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 pm

It should have came with 5 rings. Start with the largest and work your way down to one that holds the blood in but is not too tight. I use a lubricant on my penis and around the tension ring and usually have to apply lube to get the ring off. Squeeze the penis after pulling up the ring a bit to reduce size. There is a fine line between firm and overly firm. I leave the ring on for about 15 minutes twice a day. It does cause your penus to be dark colored but it goes away shortly after removing the ring. Be careful. Don't overdo it! Good luck. Jim

Return to “General Discussion”