Larry's Tale

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
David_R

Re: Larry's Tale

Postby David_R » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:15 pm

Blessings on you as you continue to recover, brother.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:20 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Thanks to all my Frank Talk buddies. I really appreciate all the well wishes. It is my absolute pleasure to act as the Moderator of such a great bunch of gentlemen. I will keep you all up to date with my journey and plan to post pictures when the bruising and swelling goes down. :)

Larry

We posted the bruising an swelling, that just part of the process

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Wishing only good things for you going forward. Take care.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Bravo Larry!
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

pumpitup

Postby pumpitup » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Larry
You deserve things to go right for you this time, I just want to congratulate you on the job you do for this forum, it would not be the same without you. I am so glad that I found this forum and to let you know how much it has helped me during my revision surgery and ongoing recovery, I wish I had it twenty four years ago, in the lead up to my first implant. Hope you recover quickly and without too much pain. Thanks once again Pumpitup.
AMS 700cx (18cm) implanted 1993,failed Aug 2017, Surgeon Professor Peter Heathcoat, Brisbane. Revision done on 16-10-17 with Titan (22+1) Surgeon A/Professor Eric Chung, Brisbane. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Borne 1951.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:54 am

pumpitup wrote:Larry
You deserve things to go right for you this time, I just want to congratulate you on the job you do for this forum, it would not be the same without you. I am so glad that I found this forum and to let you know how much it has helped me during my revision surgery and ongoing recovery, I wish I had it twenty four years ago, in the lead up to my first implant. Hope you recover quickly and without too much pain. Thanks once again Pumpitup.

Thank you for your kind words. It has been, and continues to be, my privilege to be the Moderator here. For the most part I just read the messages to ensure that nobody is being bullied because of their views on something etc. and to let new members know that they need to created a signature and details on how to do it. I can brag a little by saying that MOST members (if not all) now have signatures. They are SO IMPORTANT to form an opinion and respond to a post. It was suggested that I may want to make that a private post because some may feel like they are being scolded, but, I don't do it publically, MANY other members will tell them. At least, I believe, that mine is not worded in a scolded manner and comes with instructions on how to put piece A in piece B using screw 135267GM :) :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:23 am

Larry10625 wrote:
pumpitup wrote:Larry

Thank you for your kind words. It has been, and continues to be, my privilege to be the Moderator here. For the most part I just read the messages to ensure that nobody is being bullied because of their views on something etc. and to let new members know that they need to created a signature and details on how to do it. I can brag a little by saying that MOST members (if not all) now have signatures. They are SO IMPORTANT to form an opinion and respond to a post. It was suggested that I may want to make that a private post because some may feel like they are being scolded, but, I don't do it publically, MANY other members will tell them. At least, I believe, that mine is not worded in a scolded manner and comes with instructions on how to put piece A in piece B using screw 135267GM :) :)

Larry

Hey everyone, question, my memory fails me from March but how long did it feel like you were pissing razor blades?

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:27 am

Larry,
I assume your "pissing razor blades" comment refers to the feelings after the catheter was removed, correct? When I had my Prostatectomy I felt a sting for about two days. This time following implant sugery I had no residual affects at all. I was able to urinate as always, with no pain or sting.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:57 am

Greg1956 wrote:Larry,
I assume your "pissing razor blades" comment refers to the feelings after the catheter was removed, correct? When I had my Prostatectomy I felt a sting for about two days. This time following implant sugery I had no residual affects at all. I was able to urinate as always, with no pain or sting.

Greg

WOW... you are correct, pain after the catheter comes out. Dr. Brock said I had a lot of scar tissue, maybe that's why...

Larry

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:26 pm

" ...comes with instructions on how to put piece A in piece B using screw 135267GM"

Larry,
That's sort of what we're all trying to accomplish -- inserting our "Tab A" into "Slot B". :lol:
Bob

P.S. It took about 3 days to be able to pee without the razor blades.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “General Discussion”