Third nut pumping ..

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Barespirits

Third nut pumping ..

Postby Barespirits » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:59 pm

15 weeks post surgery. AMS 700 LGX MS Pump 18cmx12 MM 65mg reservoir;
Question on pumping till 3rd nut hard to full erection. I do this at bedtime until AM, then release and pump to 4 to 5 pumps all day, more if home all day and stay nude. Am I doing this schedule correctly?
Implant install 8/03/2017 Age:76
700 LGX 18cm X 12mm/ 2.0cm, MS PUMP,Reservoir 65ml.

radioradio

Re: Third nut pumping ..

Postby radioradio » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Barespirits wrote:15 weeks post surgery. AMS 700 LGX MS Pump 18cmx12 MM 65mg reservoir;
Question on pumping till 3rd nut hard to full erection. I do this at bedtime until AM, then release and pump to 4 to 5 pumps all day, more if home all day and stay nude. Am I doing this schedule correctly?

There seem to be as many different recommendations on pumping frequency/duration as there are doctors :? .

Twice a day for 15 minutes, once or twice a day for as long as you can handle it, only on days ending in "ay", etc. etc. I try do do it twice a day for 15-30 minutes and pump it up maybe 1/3 for overnight. I have no idea if this is good, bad, or indifferent. But it does bring back memories to wake up with a half a woody! :lol:
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Tody my dr I was sleeping partiality inflated. He said not to do it it could cause something but I forgot what it was. I max out once a day and keep it as long as * can till the discomfort/ burning in the head get to bad.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:55 am

hturner12 wrote:Tody my dr I was sleeping partiality inflated. He said not to do it it could cause something but I forgot what it was. I max out once a day and keep it as long as * can till the discomfort/ burning in the head get to bad.

Probably necrosis of the glans.

If the tips of the implant compress the tissues of the head of your penis, blood flow is restricted. Restrict blood flow enough and for long enough and cells start to die. Loss of the head of your penis is possible, erosion of the implant through the head of your penis is possible.

Be careful out there.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:37 am

I stopped sleeping inflated. The mfr/dr ned to work on refining some of this stuff that we all figure out on our own

Barespirits

Postby Barespirits » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:34 pm

I received from to-day;
Morning sir and hope all well…This is Rich, AMS Patient Liaison and your email was forwarded to me and I wanted to answer your questions…Here we go:

First off, so happy to hear that our implant has met your expectations.

1) Mr. Lopez, I think it is a very good idea to have the 4 pumps in the device as it makes the additional pumps much easier and there is no harm to the device in doing this. In fact, many patients are doing the same thing.
2) At night, and when you are inflating the device to the maximum, this will help “stretch” the shaft, and once again, a good thing to do. Most patients will cycle the device at least once per day and keep it inflated for 15-20 minutes and then increase the time it is inflated.

Mr. Lopez, we leave post op instructions to your Urologist as there are different protocols that our Physicians tell their patients and their experiences with our device, but, your daily routine has been used by many of the men that I have had the pleasure of talking to.

Hope this information is helpful sir and wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Wishing ALL a "GREAT TURKEY DAY !!!!!
Ray Lopez
Federal Way, WA.
Implant install 8/03/2017 Age:76
700 LGX 18cm X 12mm/ 2.0cm, MS PUMP,Reservoir 65ml.

Return to “General Discussion”