Six Sexual Triggers ED Steals From Men

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
RickRed40

Six Sexual Triggers ED Steals From Men

Postby RickRed40 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:37 am

By by fourth year coping with discovered eight reasons why men withdraw from sex after prostate surgery, and the six sexual triggers men lose coping with ED, which fuels their shame, embarrassment, frustration, shame,anger and withdrawal from all physical affection. Here's the link to my blog where I discuss these issues:
https://goo.gl/re2aHb

newtoed

Re: Six Sexual Triggers ED Steals From Men

Postby newtoed » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:00 pm

I will read the blog but I'd like to give a pleriminary response. I'm 52 now and I started having ED problems basically overnight after my first divorce at 43. Was it psychological? I don't know. Started taking oral meds and life was good for 8 years. Then was diadnosed with rectal cancer, had radiation to the pelvis, chemo and a major surgery and pills did not work as well, but still had pretty good erections. My second wife at the time withdrew almost immediately as soon she realized I needed pills to get hard and left me emotionally. After a year of trying I moved out. Started dating again with ok success. Not just that I had so so etections, now I had no belly button and butt hole, barely any ejaculate, have a15 inch scar on my stomach and a colostomy bag all the time. I had to prepare my partners for this before we got sexual.
This February I stared using Trimix with great success. With my new found confidence again I get partners everywhere. Don't want to brag just expressing what's possible. I have a caring and loving relationships all the time. I have sex about 3 times a week and it's amazing. Despite of my emotional and physical scars I'm happy and satisfied as heck.
I'm 52 now and if my cancer doesn't return or something else shows up most likely injections will stop working in my lifetime. But what I'm hearing here implants are a great option too so I'm not worried.
Most of these things are in our head. There is a solution to almost everything in this beautiful crazy world of ours.
All the best!
Last edited by newtoed on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

DannyP

Re: Six Sexual Triggers ED Steals From Men

Postby DannyP » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Rick, It so true what you said on the blog . After prostate surgery the Dr. Don't prepare u for worst coming up ahead to deal with. All the issues you touched on that road for us to deal with as men. It puts a total hurting on us men mentally. I'am still trying to grasp it all with the ups & downs of it. Prostate surgery 15 yrs ago. Thanks Dannyp

Return to “General Discussion”