Telewellness - Is it Legit?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
truthseeker

Telewellness - Is it Legit?

Postby truthseeker » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:35 am

Hi to all,

I am relatively new here, just checking to see if anyone can tell me if the Telewellness site is Legit or not. ?
https://telewellnessmd.com/

I know they have a consultation requirement with their medical provider, then they prescribe Trimix, or Bimix, or quadmix. I am currently using caverject, and wish to go to bimix or trimix, Uro is hesitant, and I am realizing that we must all take matters into our own hands, Pun Intended.

Any input would be appreciated, this site is really great by the way.

Sincerely; Truthseeker

truthseeker

Re: Telewellness - Is it Legit?

Postby truthseeker » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:35 am

This is amendment to above post,

I am not promoting Telewellness, I am considering using the site, just need opinions on them

you input is appreciated

truth

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:05 pm

I trust my urologist 100%.....

You may want to check out my "Show and Tell" post from years ago. If you get the same kind of action from my trimix formula, you will be happy. That post has had about 8,500 "hits". Here is the way to see it:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1434&p=9557&hilit=ohohia+s+replacement+post#p9557

good luck

Bill in Michigan
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:01 pm

truthseeker wrote:Hi to all,

I am relatively new here, just checking to see if anyone can tell me if the Telewellness site is Legit or not. ?
https://telewellnessmd.com/

I know they have a consultation requirement with their medical provider, then they prescribe Trimix, or Bimix, or quadmix. I am currently using caverject, and wish to go to bimix or trimix, Uro is hesitant, and I am realizing that we must all take matters into our own hands, Pun Intended.

Any input would be appreciated, this site is really great by the way.

Sincerely; Truthseeker

Why do you want to switch?
Anyway...My Uro preferred Alprostadil (Caverject) as well due to less incidence of possible fibrosis compared to Trimix.
I insisted on Trimix and he went with it at my request. I had less ache with Trimix than straight Alprostatil (Caverject).
I would press your Dr to prescribe it if you want rather than pay $$$$ for an online provider.

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Truth, what kind of price quotes are you getting from Telewellness? Some guys who post on this site have encountered outrageous bimix and trimix prices — up to $1,000 — with the so-called "men's clinics."

If you search this site for "trimix price" or "trimix cost" you will find plenty of mail order pharmacies that will provide a 10 ml vial of your tri or bi prescription for somewhere in the $100 to $200 range.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

Return to “General Discussion”