How long after prostatectomy before achieving orgasm

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
shooter1000

Re: How long after prostatectomy before achieving orgasm

Postby shooter1000 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:38 am

Two weeks after my LRP 13 years ago I got in the shower to see what would happen. With a semi erect penis, I had an orgasm that brought me to my knees in tears. About 10% of us apparently get these incredibly powerful orgasms due to the roughing up of the nerves during surgery. 13 years later mine have calmed down to just awesome, and my new implant has made getting there easier.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue May 09, 2017 9:56 am

I, quite unscientificly, think that 'the little pump' in your body that shoots the semen does not know that the seminal vesicles have been removed with the prostate and it keeps pumping (dry) and pumping (dry) for about as long as you can keep moving during orgasm.
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

davidecupps

Postby davidecupps » Mon May 15, 2017 9:50 pm

I'm 9 weeks after RALP, and can't reach orgasm with masturbation. (Tried everything that used to work...) I may just be impatient.
Hoping when I start trimix next week this will resolve, and that I'll be having sex with my wife again and not need to take things into my own hands so much.

I'm a couple of years ahead of you. I think it's great that you are pumping. Oxygenation of the erectile tissue is critical to prevent scarring. I had a complex surgery and it required that I have a catheter for 30 days. I will admit that I had a couple of orgasms with the catheter still intact.

Subsequently, I have had a few issues with orgasm even with tri-mix erections (which BTW are wonderful). May be one in 30-40 times I will be anorgasmic.

In my rehab process, I purchased a Viberect. It usually will do the trick. But once or twice even that has failed, but by the next time no issues.

Keep working at it.
Extremely enlarged prostate (170 grams) with low grade PC GS 4 contained in capsule, Non-robotic laparoscopic radical prostatectomy 12/1/2014 @ BJH in St Louis, Injecting since 2/2015 4X weekly until return of nocturnal erections.

Return to “General Discussion”