New Treatment with shock waves

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
hoosierphilly

New Treatment with shock waves

Postby hoosierphilly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:17 am

I believe the new treatment using shock waves is from http://. I don't know yet where outside of Chicago it is being used.

A NEW HOPE FOR MEN WHO SUFFER FROM ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

Revolutionary Erectile Dysfunction Treatment For Improved Performance

What is EDSWT?

Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy (EDSWT) is an innovative approach to vasculogenic ED, delivered by Medispec’s ED1000, a device that uses advanced acoustics technology. This technology has proven to be effective in cardiology, with recent success in reversible ischemic tissues of the heart. EDSWT utilizes low-intensity extracorporeal shock waves, focusing on blood vessels and encouraging neovascularization in the penis shaft and crus. The low-intensity shock waves help relieve vascular deficiency, a common cause of erectile dysfunction.

EDSWT: New Effectivness For More Patients

Vasculogenic and diabetic ED patients will benefit from EDSWT – those who are responsive to PDE5 inhibitors as well as those who are unresponsive. For the latter, which includes a substantial number of severe ED patients, the only solution to date are vacuum pumps, injections and perhaps implants. EDSWT therapy brings hope to those patients, by allowing more than 70% of them to become responsive to PDE5 inhibitors. As “end-stage” ED patients, they will be able to enjoy normal sexual functionality. With over 50% of men aged 40-70 suffering from ED, and even more from transient ED, Medispec’s breakthrough therapeutic system can bring lasting improvement in erectile function and new sexual spontaneity to millions – painlessly, naturally and safety.

Watch Video

Overcome Erectile Dysfunction Permanently with a Non-Invasive, Painless Treatment

Proven effective in clinical testing, the ED1000 is a unique mobile system that performs the EDSWT protocol in a safe, efficient manner. Vasculogenic and diabetic ED patients, who are responsive to PDE5 inhibitors as well as those who are unresponsive, can receive shock wave therapy from the ED1000 and experience improved erectile functionality. The system is available in two models, ED1000 and ED1000 Desktop.

ED1000 Desktop is designed based on Medispec’s accumelated experience and expertise, enabling physicians to extend treatment availability to additional small facilities, and at home treatments. The system is light-weighted, modular and mobile, yet offers the same clinical advantages of the company’s successful ED1000 system. The same device can also be used for treating additional urology applications such as Prostatitis (CPPS) and Peyronie’s disease.

Effective Without Medication

Unlike conventional ED treatment, such as PDE5 inhibitors, EDSWT does not involve the use of any pharmaceuticals. Moreover, the shock wave treatment causes no side-effects or systemic load on other organs and healthy tissues. The non-invasive, painless EDSWT procedure is performed during a series of brief visits to the urology office, and requires no sedation or anesthesia. Discernable improvement in the erectile function of the penis can be visible within two weeks after therapy begins. Recent clinical studies revealed that patients reported a high rate of satisfaction for more than two years after treatment – all without reliance on PDE5 inhibitors. In clinical tests, EDSWT has shown significant long-term effectiveness. These results are confirmed by a double-blind placebo controlled study of a large group of patients.

ED1000 Desktop new logo Web

Benefits
•Proven clinical results
•Light, compact & mobile
•Patented & exclusive technology
•Long-term effect
•Based on angiogenesis – triggers the body’s natural repair mechanism
•Pain free, short treatments with no reported side-effects
•Suitable for additional urology applications

In the USA: ED1000 is limited by federal law to investigational use.

Download Brochure
For further information: www.ed1000.info

hoosierphilly

Re: New Treatment with shock waves

Postby hoosierphilly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:11 am

sorry, I was wrong the company is as follows:
Gainswave

HealthGAINS Headquarters
20800 W. Dixie Hwy.
Aventura, FL 33180
(866) 540-3555

\http://www.medgadget.com/2016/11/gainswave-a-breakthrough-new-treatment-for-erectile-dysfunction-and-male-enhancement.html

hoosierphilly

Postby hoosierphilly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:34 am

sorry, I was wrong. the company is a group of 50-60 anti aging clinics. They have one in Broooklyn. 6-12 visits and est $3000.

Get to marketing director if you want to solicit their support.

Gainswave

HealthGAINS Headquarters
20800 W. Dixie Hwy.
Aventura, FL 33180
(866) 540-3555

\http://www.medgadget.com/2016/11/gainswave-a-breakthrough-new-treatment-for-erectile-dysfunction-and-male-enhancement.html

lenders

Postby lenders » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:09 pm

This is nothing new..

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:03 pm

Any clinical trials? Reports of success? Seems like many men will do just about anything short of seeing a real doctor.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:13 pm

I went through 6 sessions. Cost was 1.500 euros. The treatment did not help my venous leak in any way. Waste of money.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

treetop

Postby treetop » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:17 pm

I live Riverside County, California.

I found a doctor that provides Gainswave along with a PShot regimen.

I am going to give it a try in a couple of months, hoping I get results. Even if I don't it is worth the gamble to me.

Nothing to loose but some money, and if I get some sort of result, then maybe I will repeat.
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

hoosierphilly

Postby hoosierphilly » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:11 pm

check deeply into it? Go to the NIH research etc.

This is a different application....but they concluded it can work
Randomized and double-blind controlled clinical trial of extracorporeal cardiac shock wave therapy for coronary heart disease.
Yang P1, Guo T, Wang W, Peng YZ, Wang Y, Zhou P, Luo ZL, Cai HY, Zhao L, Yang HW.
Author information
Abstract
Our aim was to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of extracorporeal cardiac shock wave therapy (CSWT) for the patients with coronary heart disease (CHD) using a randomized, double-blind, controlled clinical trial design. Twenty-five patients with CHD were enrolled in this study. Fourteen of the patients were randomized into the CSWT group and 11 into the control group. We applied the CSWT procedure to each patient by using nine shock treatments during 3 months, but the shock wave (SW) energy was only applied to the patients in the CSWT group and not to the patients in the control group. Technetium-99m sestamibi myocardial perfusion, fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose myocardial metabolism single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), and two-dimensional echocardiography were performed to identify segments of myocardial ischemia, myocardial viability, and ejection fraction before and after CSWT. We also followed the patients to evaluate adverse effects. After CSWT, the New York Heart Association class, the Canadian Cardiovascular Society angina scale, nitroglycerin dosage, myocardial perfusion and myocardial metabolic imaging scores of dual-isotope SPECT in the CSWT group were reduced significantly (P = 0.019, 0.027, 0.039, 0.000, 0.001, respectively), and the Seattle Angina Questionnaire scale, 6-min walking test, and left ventricular ejection fraction were increased significantly (P = 0.021, 0.024, 0.016, respectively) compared with those before the SW treatment. All of the parameters in the control group did not change significantly after the treatment (all P > 0.05). No serious adverse effects of CSWT were observed. Cardiac shock wave therapy is a safe and effective treatment for CHD patients.

PMID: 22457097 DOI: 10.1007/s00380-012-0244-7

hoosierphilly

Postby hoosierphilly » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Try this research report at the NIH https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3607492/

Return to “General Discussion”