Increasing Penis Sensitivity Question

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
charlesr

Increasing Penis Sensitivity Question

Postby charlesr » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Anything out there that INCREASES penis sensitivity? There seems to be a ton of products that suppress it, but us post-RP guys could use a little help.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

tarheelgwb

Re: Increasing Penis Sensitivity Question

Postby tarheelgwb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

hey charlesr
i am with you on that. i had RP in March 2015 and have noticed a decrease in sensitivity too. makes it more difficult to climax as i dont get much sensation during sex.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:19 am

Since my June 2016 RP I have problems too. I think my biggest problem is that my glans does not engorge when I use Bimix. Without the engorgement the sensitive nerve in the glans do not get exposed to any kind of stimulation. Sensitivity decreases with age too. I ordered a Nobra Twin Charger which appears to have strong vibration in hopes of being able to achieve orgasm easier. I want to introduce it in bed (my wife is generally not into toys or anything else for that matter) in hopes that it works and that my wife will agree to make using a part of our bedroom routine. I miss the intimacy of not orgasming together. Helping her to climax and then me having to go to another room to finish me off with an electro-stim device lacks the emotionally satisfaction I need.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Thanks for the replies, guys. I just discovered two things that helped me enormously:
1. I got me out of a funk that I was in: I had become very "goal oriented" with intercourse to the point that I was devastated if I did not climax. The latest time, I just relaxed and became "in the moment" focusing on love and the present as opposed to the goal line.
2. I bought a new lubricant called "Wet" "Platinum" which increased sensitivity about ten times over the standard KY. (I realize that KY makes great enhancing products beyond its standard; which was created for medical exam use, but the Wet brand was recommended to my wife by her friends.
If I can forward this info to you maybe it will help as well. Thanks again. ;)
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Through the years I have heard that using a lotion that contains Vitamin E on the glans can help (it softens the glans and thus make it more sensitive). I don't know this personally, but just thought I'd offer a possibility.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Thanks for the tip (no pun intended). I checked out Walgreen's and CVS and they have lotions and creams for like 5 bucks! I'll get some.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:52 pm

charlesr wrote: I bought a new lubricant called "Wet" "Platinum" which increased sensitivity about ten times over the standard KY. (I realize that KY makes great enhancing products beyond its standard; which was created for medical exam use, but the Wet brand was recommended to my wife by her friends.
If I can forward this info to you maybe it will help as well. Thanks again. ;)

Have you tried any other silicone lubes? My wife and I really like Penchant.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Return to “General Discussion”