Can man be happy with sexless life?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Lost Sheep

Re: Can man be happy with sexless life?

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Andy425 wrote:...but it is impossible to pick those specific women out ahead of time.

I did.

Check out my profile (that let them pick themselves out) on "PlentyOfFish". User ID "Lost0Sheep".
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Dear Friend,

Dating nowadays is a challenge for everyone regardless of age and conditions. Takes a lot of work and organization. I'm 52, post cancer, 15 inch scar on my stomach, no belly button, colostomy bag and no butt hole. I dress well but not particularly good looking. I have severe ED and just started using injections. The day before I want to have sex I have to give myself diarrhea medication so I don't have poop for 3 days. All this doesn't hold me back from dating women in their early 20's and 30's. I have sexual relationship with 4 now and we have a romantic date once a week usually. Before even forplay I take a shower and inject myself. I like to go down on my woman and by the time I'm done with that I got my erection up.

To answer your question women make my life more rich. After all the tragedies of divorces and cancer I want to have a good time and I'll do anything to live well as long as I live.
I do online dating and meet women everywhere. There are plenty of videos on YouTube how to make connection with women. I have been studying those for years. Like any other skills in life this takes learning and practice too.
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Not this man.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Bjones

Postby Bjones » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:58 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Andy425 wrote:
I ran into a woman last week that I dated once a few years ago. A mutual friend told me she would go out with me again. So far I've made no effort. What's the point? There are no goalposts.

Yes, there are no goalposts. To me, that means that dating is its own reward. The point of dating (as I see it) is good company.

Be good company to her. Enjoy her company.

Many of us want great sex after wining and dining women though..for those with ED it's like we are putting in a ton of effort with no big reward at the end of the day..sure, companionship is nice but is it worth the headaches that come with it? I really don't want to have to depend on injections so

Bjones

Postby Bjones » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 am

Andy425 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Andy425 wrote:
I ran into a woman last week that I dated once a few years ago. A mutual friend told me she would go out with me again. So far I've made no effort. What's the point? There are no goalposts.

Yes, there are no goalposts. To me, that means that dating is its own reward. The point of dating (as I see it) is good company.

Be good company to her. Enjoy her company.

That's all well and good, but everybody -- sooner or later -- wants sex and they want it to be romantic. Can't happen with me.

Taking a break during the heat of passion, with a new woman, and sticking a needle in your dick isn't romantic. Would some not care? Probably, but it is impossible to pick those specific women out ahead of time.

Well said buddy, it just sounds impractical tbh..you are both horny but you have to rush off and inject your penis, in a way it's very humiliating ..I sure as hell would not tell the woman about the shots because if things went south, well your secret is out so to speak..

I'd like to know the % of women that would care if we told them about it, the injections..I imagine quite a few would be grossed out..

The killer is I have no problem attracting women but due to my low sex drive and Ed issues, it seems pointless..ugh

Bjones

Postby Bjones » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:06 am

Andy425 wrote:
Cigar56 wrote:
Andy425 wrote:
That's all well and good, but everybody -- sooner or later -- wants sex and they want it to be romantic. Can't happen with me.

Taking a break during the heat of passion, with a new woman, and sticking a needle in your dick isn't romantic. Would some not care? Probably, but it is impossible to pick those specific women out ahead of time.

A hot-bodied woman under the age of 21 might freak out at your "timeout" but many, many women your age would not. There is nothing wrong with dating for a while, getting to know the woman and explaining your situation. Even in the heat of passion, it takes only one or two minutes to excuse yourself and inject in the bathroom. If it is meant to be, an interruptions of 90 seconds or so shouldn't change anything.

Well, it didn't work for me a year ago with a 54 year old. I didn't even have a needle on me, I was just talking about it and explaining it. The relationship spiraled downward and ended within a few weeks of her finding out, literally, how impotent I was.

Eww so you told the woman beforehand about your Ed and need for injections? I applaud you for your bravery as I would try to keep it on the down low as long as I could..I've heard injections are rock hard for an hour or so so that could be strange...

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:55 pm

Bjones wrote:
Andy425 wrote:
Cigar56 wrote:
A hot-bodied woman under the age of 21 might freak out at your "timeout" but many, many women your age would not. There is nothing wrong with dating for a while, getting to know the woman and explaining your situation. Even in the heat of passion, it takes only one or two minutes to excuse yourself and inject in the bathroom. If it is meant to be, an interruptions of 90 seconds or so shouldn't change anything.

Well, it didn't work for me a year ago with a 54 year old. I didn't even have a needle on me, I was just talking about it and explaining it. The relationship spiraled downward and ended within a few weeks of her finding out, literally, how impotent I was.

Eww so you told the woman beforehand about your Ed and need for injections? I applaud you for your bravery as I would try to keep it on the down low as long as I could..I've heard injections are rock hard for an hour or so so that could be strange...

She already knew that I'd had PC because we were dating five years ago when I was diagnosed with it. Some part of the general public has "heard" that men with PC treatment are impotent (to varying degrees, according to what stories they believe), but I had no idea if she'd ever heard that or not.

So one night as things got pretty steamy, I knew it was crunch time. That was the beginning of the end.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

Bjones

Postby Bjones » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:18 am

Andy425 wrote:
Bjones wrote:
Andy425 wrote:

She already knew that I'd had PC because we were dating five years ago when I was diagnosed with it. Some part of the general public has "heard" that men with PC treatment are impotent (to varying degrees, according to what stories they believe), but I had no idea if she'd ever heard that or not.

So one night as things got pretty steamy, I knew it was crunch time. That was the beginning of the end.

Ugh and since she knew about your surgery and resulting ED, she likely didn't feel at all guilty or bad that she was the reason for your Ed correct?ive been with 2 women and had ed and both of them felt terrible which honestly took the weight off my back but talk about awkward laying next to them afterwards..one of them came close to crying, im not kidding and she was 34..she was very tied in emotionally to me as well so it was bad all around..

Return to “General Discussion”