Seem like a life time to wait

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
David_R

Re: Seem like a life time to wait

Postby David_R » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:51 am

During the two years (2000-2002) when I had E.D., my wife and I were able to do other things during our lovemaking. We just missed intercourse, which is that special connection between a couple, so that is why I went forward (to an implant, in my case). Just a suggestion (you can use your imagination about "other things").

Lost Sheep

Re: Seem like a life time to wait

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:19 pm

joe456 wrote:Hi guys 66 yo wait for 2 years to have anyone to do my sugery. Still another 16 weeks to ago. My wife and I loosing our intamcy very fast i think. Ved pump is not answer for sure. any goodadvice please !

Foot rubs are incredible for women (don't ask me why). Back rubss, cuddling and other intimacies also keep the hearth ready for the main fire.

I had a woman friend remark to me once how much she missed going out and necking in the car like she and her husband did before they were married and had an actual bedroom of their own for sex. I guess the challenge of a less-than-ideal setting made intimacy more fun. Try taking her to a drive-in movie or an overlook like when you were kids.

Recapture the thrills of youth.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “General Discussion”