Any one have news on Paul?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Cajun Jeff

Any one have news on Paul?

Postby Cajun Jeff » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 am

I sent a text yesterday and the day before and got nothing back. Have any of you seen him on line or heard from him?

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

regain-is-the-aim

Re: Any one have news on Paul?

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Jeff:

Have not. I assume he is without power and perhaps clear roads. That may qualify him for applying to get foreign aid as a third world country/economy. . .

Paul, we miss you!!
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Well guys. The king lives I talked to him on the phone. He just got power back and cell phone back. He said all is well a few trees down but no damage to the house. He is just getting settled in the new residence. He did say thanks for thinking about him. He also noted that the number of guys joining the past few days has really jumped. :)

So be on the lookout for the King :lol:

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

LOL. You guys are nuts. Yes, we finally got power back on. most of our area is still without it, so we are really fortunate. debris everywhere, trees down, streets closed. it's a fun adventure! But first night in an empty 1842 house during a hurricane is a sure way to think it is haunted - LOL. The sounds were amazing.
Thanks for your patience. As you guys can see (at the bottom of the discussion boards), we now have 700 members! wow. what a milestone. and our hits per month has jumped. We are now at 10K hits a month and growing quickly. thanks to you wonderful guys.
My son just asked me what we're gonna do when we hit 1000. Well, it will probably be before December, so any suggestions are welcome.
I'll be around when i'm not picking up debris in the yard
Paul

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:44 am

Glad you and yours are okay, Paul. Weather can indeed be scary, said the guy from South Louisiana. When you have a chance, send pics of that wonderful old house. I'd love to see it.

FEMA-ly yours,

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “General Discussion”