PENILE RECONSTRUCTION

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
redbullmaster

Re: PENILE RECONSTRUCTION

Postby redbullmaster » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:12 pm

Loss of sensitively not sure if it was just the operations, I can cum having full sex.
Not really feel anything with blowjobs, but its the lack of pleasure I miss.

I've heard of Dr. Djinovic, , but I'm in the UK,

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:22 am

redbullmaster wrote:Loss of sensitively not sure if it was just the operations, I can cum having full sex.
Not really feel anything with blowjobs, but its the lack of pleasure I miss.

I've heard of Dr. Djinovic, , but I'm in the UK,

I myself have lost sensitivity and orgasm is not as pleasurable as it used to be. Now I don't care about the sensitivity, I have lost length and now I have 4.75” penis which is bothering me a lot. I was hoping that some kind of surgery can give back me at least 1”. Otherwise I have to prepare myself to say goodbye to the sex life and kill my libido.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

redbullmaster

Postby redbullmaster » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:57 pm

It is possible you will get your length back with the Sliding Technique.
The Egydio’s tunica expansion procedure does look interesting too.

But just be aware its very invasive and long term risks are unknown at this time.
Depending which surgery you have, you will probably need a implant with it as well.

But if you have the money, want to try the surgery and if VED and traction hasn't worked.
Its your penis, you only have one, so just make sure you 100% sure before you have the surgery.

Return to “General Discussion”