Vitamin K2

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
sliphill

Vitamin K2

Postby sliphill » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:01 am

Have any of you guys tried taking vitamin K2. It is supposed to clean out the calcium deposits in the arteries. Since ED stems from lack of circulation in the small capillaries in the the penis, taking this seems like it could help. I have been taking Tumeric and Butchers Broom for about 3 to 4 weeks now. My ED has slowing worsened especially the last year or so, so I imagine my circulation is not the greatest down there. Although, the last time I had one of those sonograms about 2 years ago, they PA told me that the circulation was pretty good. I did get a night time boner the other night, so maybe these herbs are helping. I'm going to try adding the vitamin K2 to the mix. Oh, I'm 61 and about 30 lbs over weight, I'm working on this.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Anonymous2

Re: Vitamin K2

Postby Anonymous2 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:15 am

Hi Sliphill, Below is a mix I take as your see its starts of with Plaque from cholesterol, your find that this is the biggest thing for slowing down blood flow, you can google anything there and you see its all true, and taking this is all very healthy, other things you may like to try is DHEA do read up on this one as it can have the odd funny side effect with some guys, Tribulus, L-arginine, L-Carnitine, if you look down the posts you see one on Clomid this can help boost your T's back up, but as your see it needs watching for estrogen building up.
OK

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric with black pepper and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.

For each heaped teaspoon of turmeric you add a ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper, this helps the turmeric to get absorbed into your system better.

The whole mix its all very healthy for you.

You just mix CP and Turmeric and BP 50/50 in olive oil and then mix with tomato paste and thin it with olive oil, at first you just mix this to a heat ( this the heat that CP gives off) that suits you, and over time you can slowly increase the CP and Turmeric.

You take 3 teaspoonful’s each morning first thing, you wash each spoonful down with water, before anything else just after you get up, one thing it will warm you up with this mix, which will also help would be very fine chopped garlic, just do a whole head, chopped fine, and keep in olive oil, with this you add dried parsley, a couple of good desert spoonful’s and mix, you just add a teaspoonful on top of the CP an turmeric mix, just mix into the top take as said.

The Parsley its very good for the blood and helps keep your Cholesterol down.

Please do keep both jars in the fridge, keeps a lot better that way.

Now if you google and read up about all three, there very good for ED, your cholesterol, heart and it clears blocked arteries and veins, good at lowering HBP, prostate, prostitutes, clearing plague of a venous leak, gout and RA, garlic is also very good for your blood, so along with the CP and turmeric with BP, your be doing your body the world of good.

Turmeric is a great way of fighting and lowering your triglyceride numbers when you have high cholesterol, and turmeric is also a way of fighting certain cancers.
Sauce for info is, http://www.turmericforhealth.com
New link for turmeric and HBP, http://www.turmericforhealth.com/turmer ... d-pressure

At first you really need to be taken this 3 times a day the other 2 times just before meals, for 2 weeks, then just twice a day for 2 weeks then just the once at first thing in the mornings, great way to start the day.

And yes have had ED now in recovery and do take what is above daily along with other supplements and a hormone.

Good blood flow is necessary for harder erections and a healthy body.

Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric with BP and Garlic, is the way to help good blood flow for erections and lots of other ailment’s.

So do hope this helps you.

Good Luck NOWHARD

PS This really needs a 12 week trail, to see if its going to work for you, if its for RA do increase it up, the stronger it is the better it works for you.

Don’t forget to up the amount of CP and turmeric as you go on.
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:50 pm

So NOWHARD, can the above ingredients be in capsule form?
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:27 pm

I tried K2 for two or three months but couldn't detect any improvement in my diabetic induced ED.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:43 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:I tried K2 for two or three months but couldn't detect any improvement in my diabetic induced ED.

Thanks for the info. Going to try NOWHARD's recipe. I got all three ingredients in powder form in my Amazon cart. Will order tomorrow.
Ed (sliphill) 68

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 am

NOWHARD, I tried your mix this morning, yuk! But I'll keep on doing it. I purchased something called daily Turmeric made by Megafoods at the Vitaminshoppe. It has other ingredients in it like holy basil, black cherry extract and black pepper extract. I'll give it the time you say.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Return to “General Discussion”