Erection while taking a crap

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
PhilipS

Erection while taking a crap

Postby PhilipS » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Sometimes I notices brief erection while having a bowel movement. Is there any way to simulate this with something I would push up my ass during intercourse?

alibaba

Re: Erection while taking a crap

Postby alibaba » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:30 pm

10 years ago a urologist suggested a butt plug for me for that effect. It did nothing. I decided it is the pressure pushing that does it. 9 years post prostatectomy and when I poop or sit down to pee is the only time my glans gets plumped up. Before the implant pooping is when it would grow and get semi erect. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Anonymous2

Re: Erection while taking a crap

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:06 am

Hi Phil your find its because you are pushing against your prostate and this excites your penis to either a semi or full erection, having your prostate excited should work if its doing that, there is a gismo that will do just that for you, or get your wife to use her digit, or better known as finger up the bum, or even a dildo/vibrator or a butt plug.

Have a read on www.dodsonandross.com left hand side you see anal play, you should find help there, or in Dr David Delvin's book called Love Play, your find it on Amazon cheap, makes a good bedside book for you and your wife. OK

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “General Discussion”