vibrating cock ring

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
bumpintheroad

vibrating cock ring

Postby bumpintheroad » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:09 am

I was wondering if the "vibrating cock rings" are worth the time/money? I am 5 years post prostatectomy and use bi-mix. I was wondering if anyone has used these and if they helped your partner achieve orgasms? My wife and I are in our sixties and are considering trying one of these. I was looking for advice and the pros/cons of trying to use one of these. Thanks

jonbaldbg

Re: vibrating cock ring

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:17 am

Hey,

Good question. My wife and I have used this one and it is quite fantastic. I straps around your balls, the ring is soft and slides on your penis, and the nubby part vibrates against her clitoris. It really works great. Worth every penny.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/p ... 14055.aspx
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:37 am

I bought one of these at Walmart or similar to the one you attached. I didn't think it added that much for me but the vibrating "rod" came off the ring so I used that alone and that seemed to do the trick for her.

I forgot the price but will have to check CVS if they have it there. Was surprised you can pick them up in the local stores? :o

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:10 pm

In the UK most high street chemists carry them, no going to sex shops or online sites in the UK there on every high street.

Way to go UK.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “General Discussion”