Testosterone Therapy

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
MARKOS2018

Re: Testosterone Therapy

Postby MARKOS2018 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:27 pm

Today went to my urologist and told me to continue with the Andrgel. My T level was 990 and he thought it was good.

I m not sure if I should stay on it. If I stopped the gel woul My body still be producing testosterone. Balls are not my concern now since I have the pump in my sack. I go to gym daily and eat healthy but was low before I started the therapy.

I am on blood thinners high blood pressure and statins. Could the meds be the factor with fluctuations with the T gel?
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

KarlB1706

Re: Testosterone Therapy

Postby KarlB1706 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:11 am

Yes I am still on the therapy. When the Dr. has changed doses or taken me off Androgel for any amount of time to see if my red blood count comes down, I get what a lot of women who go through the change get. HOT FLASHES and I do mean hot. As luck would have it my dr. puts me back on Androgel before the sweats get too bad. It's almost like once you on low t therapy you can not get off. What the heck I am getting older and it does not bother me a whole lot

Karl
69 yrs old retired, first implant in 2009, second implant AMS 700 LGX implanted August 2015, Dallas, TX area

Return to “General Discussion”