Masturbation

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
john100

Masturbation

Postby john100 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Does over masturbation affect the heart?

What is considered over masturbation on a daily basis?

Paul-Mod

Re: Masturbation

Postby Paul-Mod » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

John,
Masturbation, according to one urologist i talked to, is actually good for your heart. The chemicals released during masturbation lower blood pressure and have a very calming affect and reverse stress. He encourages his patients to masturbate often.
How much is too much? If your penis is raw and bleeding - you might consider cutting back. LOL. Actually, healthwise, you can not masturbate too much. The old rule applies: If it is affecting your life or you are not getting things done because of it, it is becoming a compulsion. Other than that? happy wanking!
Paul

RMDavis

Postby RMDavis » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:24 pm

My uro told me that masturbation is not only GOOD for the heart it's also good for the, shall we say, less than operational penis. It causes at least SOME extra firmness and reminds our little buddy that it's not completely dead. So, unless it's your life focus, keep strokin'.
RM

Woodswalker

Postby Woodswalker » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am

My doc. suggested to do it at least three time a week to keep blood flowing to the penis.

bluene

Postby bluene » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:45 pm

If masturbation was bad for the heart, I'd be dead 60 years ago :o !

Genome

Postby Genome » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 am

Go for it, buddy. ;) Past and emerging research indicates masturbation is healthy and even helps protect your prostate. It is a wonderful gift which you should enjoy often with a sense of gratitude. What is too much? When you are injuring yourself from overuse....or when it causes you to withdraw from life. Otherwise do it when you dersire it. I still do it daily...some days 5-6 times...usually twice. :oops: Jerry

Return to “General Discussion”