No Complete Erectiom

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
galderson44

No Complete Erectiom

Postby galderson44 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:58 pm

After the pump is completely hard hard hard the erecrion is about 75%/80% erect. I have the AMX700LGX. Doctor's assisants says to push deflate button for 1 sec and then 1 pump. Continue several time. Option 2. Hold deflate button and pump at same time. Inflation will start. Release deflate button and continue inflation. I have not tried either yet but has anyone experienced similar problems?
I am 74 years old and live near San Diego, CA. Had my 3 piece implant done 3 years ago by DR. Karpman. Due to MS I no longer have feeling in my hands and am no longer able to inflate. "ANY HELP" would be greatly appreciated!

alibaba

Re: No Complete Erectiom

Postby alibaba » Thu May 05, 2016 12:35 am

I had all kinds of issues with my same implant. 2nd doctor who looked at it got it to work for the first time, then it worked intermittently, but improved over time. AMS help line told me to keep pumping it and cycling it and it would work perfect by 6 months. That did not set well with me. Wondered if it was a pissed employee, idiot, temp help or if someone knew they had a product with issues. I expect performance out of the box, not a chinese knockoff bought for 90¢ on the dollar below normal cost. I was ready to change the batteries and get a new remote after the first try. At first my bulb would be hard till about 100 pumps then soft and pump to 300 pumps. Now it starts getting hard about 40 and too hard to pump at some over 50. Keep working at it. Fast hard pumps seem to help start it. I mean squeeze it like you are trying to crack a walnut. Holding release button a second while you try to squeeze the last drop out of your dick and then pumping seems to help. Also after returning to flaccid state, pump the bulb one or 2 times till you feel the pop. That seems to set it up ready to go next time without too much issue.
I've come to expect glitchy is normal so don't place any bets on how fast you can get it going. I'm guessing I'm about 110+ days out now and it is getting more reliable though does come up with something new like the 2 pop or buzzing between pumps from time to time.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “General Discussion”