Hi, new to site

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Daveuk36

Hi, new to site

Postby Daveuk36 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:42 am

Hi guys,
Dave here, new guy to the site. Im based in the uk and 37. I have been reading some of the posts on here and sounds like a lot of the guys on here have had some real bad times, so im not going to insult any one by suggesting my problems are as bad, or thats is worse for me, cos clearly it isnt.
A bit about me, like i said im 37 and have a sleep disoreder that has resulted in a some ED probs. I can get a fairly good erection, but struggle to maintain it, either if trying to have sex or even masturbating. The main thing i have found tho is, that when i cum, eitherb erect or semi, i no longer orgam.
Im wanting to avoid meds, and i keep the whole thing in perspective, but be good to hear any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks
Dave, 37, married guy, Sleep problems and meds causing ED

PK Man

Re: Hi, new to site

Postby PK Man » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:45 am

Have you tried using cock rings? Some guys seem to feel they help keep the blood in the penis. If I were you I would have my physician check out the cause of this inability to maintain. There may be what I think is called "venis leakage" (not sure if I got that right) I had to have an ultra sound to discover this. I definitely understand that you don't want to take the medication route.

Paul-Mod

Postby Paul-Mod » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Dave,
The lack of orgasm has me a bit concerned/puzzled. You might ask your doc about it. I know sleep apnoea can cause ED. You might try to use an Aneros. Just google it. It is a prostate stimulator that gives you an orgasm without ever touching your penis. That might be a really good place to start.
Paul

jackpTenn

Postby jackpTenn » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Hi Dave

I had sleep apena and had the surgery for it in 1994. My doctor took out my uvula and rebuilt my throught. After that I started dreaming again for the first time in about 20 years. And yes it did cause me some erection problems.

As to the orgasam I do not understand. Do you feel the contraction but do not ejaculate? If so this could be retrograde ejaculation where you ejaculate backward into your bladder. I had a couple of TURP's back in the mid 90's and sometime I do this.

When I first started having erection problems the first thing I tried was the cock rings, then the pills, then the injections (which I do not recommend), then the VED with constriction rings, and finally an implant. I know at 37 you do not want to hear all this but it is what it is.

A lot of guys on this forum are ready and willing to help. Just let us know.

Jackp
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

Daveuk36

Postby Daveuk36 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks for you replys guys, i do ejaculate, just dont have a great deal of feeling when i do. Had a PA put in several years ago which bled like hell for 2 days (the follies of youth, hahaha) and it has never really been the same since.
Dave, 37, married guy, Sleep problems and meds causing ED

Return to “General Discussion”