Cock Rings - Balls Slipping out of Ring

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
PundaSmith

Cock Rings - Balls Slipping out of Ring

Postby PundaSmith » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Hello,

I like to wear cock rings around my full package during sex: shaft and balls. I use both silicone and my_hard-wear rings.

I notice that during sex, my balls keep slipping out of the ring, thus interfering with my hardness.

Has anyone experienced this, and has any ideas regarding how to help.

Thanks - PS

alibaba

Re: Cock Rings - Balls Slipping out of Ring

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:12 pm

I used to use the metal donut ring. Metal rings should be used with caution. Some people cannot remove them if not properly sized. They as well as the silcone ones come in differing sizes. I used to use the largest size but the last few years it was loose. I doubt my balls could come out though. The silicone ones will loose their tension over time. I found the neoprene ones harder to put on and would make my skin burn after a bit. Try Oxballs brand I think they are called. linky thing here: http://www.esmale.com/oxballs-cock/p0/167.htm There are venders in the states, this is just the first link popped up. They are well made and very comfortable. Quite stretchy. I broke all mine but used them for years before they broke.
Story. When I purchased my chrome donut ring I was recommended to a shop that sold such items in Orlando Fla next to a gay bar. Took me a few minutes to think of the place. It was called Parliament House. Whole building was painted pink. The shop was a place next to it in the same block. I was in Orlando once a year at that time. Quite an inventory and fitting room where you could try sizes. I asked if I could try a couple sizes of rings in the display case and the guy said yes, directing me to the fitting room. When I came out there was a crowd of guys standing around outside the fitting room. It seems they had a mirror over the room and they had been watching me try it on. Freakin left the fitting room to applause. True story. This was in the early to mid 90's. I paid and left fairly quick though they were probably friendly blokes.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:21 am

Hi PS, I have a myhardwear Ice, if its sized right, nothing in your package should slip out, seems you a size out then, remember to size your ring with a partial erection, but then I'm blessed with big nuts, mines a 1.75 and they just go through, but then I do wear mine 24/7 had no problems, and do get some very good erections, morning woods are more like rods of steel, never get any complaints from the wife.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

PundaSmith

Postby PundaSmith » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:53 am

Thanks, NOWHARD, I actually liked the one-piece design of the HardwearICE, I am using size 2.0 intense fit. They feel tight when I wear it, hence I am surprised of the slippage. But because of the tightness, I am not sure I can wear it 24/7 like you do.

One thing, the slippage is worse when I use a lubricant, and some get on the balls, so do you know if lubricant use has an effect?

What do you suggest I do.. Get 2.0 relaxed fit, or step down to 1.75?

thanks - PS

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:25 pm

PundaSmith wrote:Thanks, NOWHARD, I actually liked the one-piece design of the HardwearICE, I am using size 2.0 intense fit. They feel tight when I wear it, hence I am surprised of the slippage. But because of the tightness, I am not sure I can wear it 24/7 like you do.

One thing, the slippage is worse when I use a lubricant, and some get on the balls, so do you know if lubricant use has an effect?

What do you suggest I do.. Get 2.0 relaxed fit, or step down to 1.75?

thanks - PS

When I did the measure up it was with a semi erect penis, I think it was like they said, so perhaps that's how I can wear mine 24/7, but there used to be a answer on here from the top, about wearing rings 24/7 so your always ready with the motor running, but its all about just getting it right.

Cant really work out why your balls come out as its the first things you put in and you penis kind of locks the gate or should I have had the odd ball coming during the night, but only about 4 times in 6 years I think that's how long I have had mine, its the year I spent trying to get back in the game with ED and found them on pegym.com, been really pleased with mine, its worked well, just as they said it would, by the way did beat ED, no drugs just some herbs supplements and a hormone, get better erections now than before I got it, but do think the ring really helps, but there are some who put it down and they don't even own one, beat that.

But the only thing you can do is try it, try a steel ring first, see if you can buy one that 1.75 on in old money 1 3/4 inch's if you cant find one get a 2 inch and bulk it out with plastic tubing so it gets smaller, or I have a tractor safety ring, google cock and ball ring tutorial its on here but quicker that way, your see my pictures of it and in place, that comes out at 1 5/8 and not to bader fit, its just the wife complains about it being cold.

Sorry Little boob, google wont pick up Cock & Ball Ring Tutorial, no idea why but just wont, but picks up all my links, but just copy it and put it in the site search box, it goes then.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:32 pm

I am looking at their tension bands are you saying you can wear them 24/7? I have had morning wood a few times but asleep nothing happens. Do you wear these over both your penis and your balls? Looks like to me they are just cock rings with specific pressure points?

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:38 am

DAVID 1 wrote:I am looking at their tension bands are you saying you can wear them 24/7? I have had morning wood a few times but asleep nothing happens. Do you wear these over both your penis and your balls? Looks like to me they are just cock rings with specific pressure points?

Hi David The bumps on the ice are there for a reason, but you can have them up or down, but its been working for me either way and yes wear my Ice ring 24/7, never given me one problem.
Look have a go at this its a post of mine for your blood, for guys to get really good erections we need good blood and what's in this post will do that and a lot more, and you can google all for more info for ED, Blocked Artery's, RA, Heart and Prostate and a few more things, just try the 12 week trail.

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.
Its all very healthy for you.
You just mix CP and Turmeric 50/50 in olive oil and then mix with tomato paste and thin it with olive oil, at first you just mix this to a heat that suits you, and over time you can slowly increase the CP and Turmeric.
You take 3 teaspoonfuls each morning first thing, you wash each spoonful down with water, before anything else just after you get up, one thing it will warm you up, with this, which will also help would be very fine chopped garlic, just do a whole head, chopped fine, and keep in olive oil, with this you add dried parsley, a couple of good desert spoonful’s and mix, you just add a teaspoonful on top of the CP an turmeric mix, just mix into the top take as said.
The Parsley its very good for the blood and helps keep your Cholesterol down.
Please do keep both jars in the fridge, keeps a lot better that way.
Now if you google and read up about all three, there very good for ED, your cholesterol, heart and prostate and RA, garlic is also very good for your blood, so along with the CP and turmeric, your be doing your body the world of good.
At first you really need to be taken this 3 times a day the other 2 times just before meals, for 2 weeks, then just twice a day for 2 weeks then just the once at first thing in the mornings, great way to start the day.
And yes have had ED now in recovery and do take what is above daily along with other supplements and a hormone.

So do hope this helps you.

Good Luck

NOWHARD

PS This really needs a 12 week trail, to see if its going to work for you, if its for RA do increase it up, the stronger it is the better it works for you.
Don’t forget to up the amount of CP and turmeric as you go on..

BigRandy1

Postby BigRandy1 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:09 am

I wear the ring just around my balls and I've always had a problem with one slipping under then it falls off. But wearing a small ring is uncomfortable. Wearing the ring around the whole package my balls move up, my cock gets much shorter (I'm only 5.75 inch to begin), it gets rock hard like granite and the veins bulge like my cock's gonna explode. The cock itself looks and feels fantastic - when I run my hand over it it's like a very solid bumpy road - but when I orgasm it's like the cum is trapped and the orgasm only so so.

Return to “General Discussion”