Could my ED kill a future for a new girlfriend?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Bjones

Re: Could my ED kill a future for a new girlfriend?

Postby Bjones » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:59 am

ontopher469 wrote:Most men, who have ED, don't seem to realize that their wives can still have great orgasms with their husbands whether the husband can get an erection or not! The answer of course is for the man to give his wife oral sex on her clitoris! On her clitoris virtually guarantees her to have a massive orgasm!

I don't think I have ever read in this forum that men, who no longer have vagina intercourse with their wives, ever mention that he is willing to continue to satisfy his wife (giving her oral sex) after his ejaculation days are over. Are we men that inconsiderate of our wives??

I honestly get nothing from giving oral sex..I can make the woman moan in delight but im just meh..does giving oral get you guys aroused/hard or other pleasure?

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 pm

I would rather give my wife an orgasm from oral sex than get one from oral sex. Seeing them get so much pleasure and ecstasy from me is a pleasure beyond description.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Bjones wrote: I honestly get nothing from giving oral sex..I can make the woman moan in delight but im just meh..does giving oral get you guys aroused/hard or other pleasure?

Yes.

For many men, sex is not just about orgasms (hers or ours), but about the gift she gives us of control over her. Some men enjoy the power of that control. A euphemism for the female orgasm is "the little death". When I give my girlfriend that ecstasy, I do get a great deal of pleasure.

It is hard to describe in words without sounding maudlin or overly sentimental, but the connection, the union, the power I feel having my penis inside her when I cum pales by comparison to the connection I feel to her as she cums. A woman having an orgasm, or multiple or a continuous orgasm is truly spectacular to behold whether it is with my penis inside her or my tongue on her clitoris and my finger(s) on her G-spot.

When she gives me the gift of surrendering her womanly power (and let's be honest here, the female orgasm is an order of magnitude more powerful than the male's), I feel honored and made more powerful by association. And yes, it can give me erections, such as they are nowadays.

I wish for you that some day you will experience the same joy.

The best sex I ever had in my life was when I left my girlfriend exhausted, dehydrated and limp as a rag doll. When she was able to talk, she asked me to carry her to the bathroom to pee because she could not stand up to walk there. I don't even remember if I had an orgasm, and don't care. Though I am sure I did some time during the experience.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Johnboy55

Postby Johnboy55 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:13 pm

I found a girl friend that loves sex but I cann't get hard very much because of my ED. Doctor said it's because of my Diabetes. I do get horny and get a little hard but my heart is pumping real fast and it takes 30 minutes to get a dry coming feeling. She has Bi-polar which makes her want to have lots of sex which makes it a living hell that I cann't have sex like I once did in the past.

Lost Sheep

3 T's

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Johnboy55 wrote:I found a girl friend that loves sex but I cann't get hard very much because of my ED. Doctor said it's because of my Diabetes. I do get horny and get a little hard but my heart is pumping real fast and it takes 30 minutes to get a dry coming feeling. She has Bi-polar which makes her want to have lots of sex which makes it a living hell that I cann't have sex like I once did in the past.

3 Ts

Teasing (use your hands and find her non-genital pleasure zones)

Toys (take her shopping with you for sexual aids)

Tongue (after she is well-prepped, go down on her for a while)

Do not neglect her G-spot after she has orgasmed clitorally a few times)

Be diligent, and thorough.

Been there, done that. Loved every minute.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “General Discussion”