Retrograde ejaculations

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
tebett

Retrograde ejaculations

Postby tebett » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:39 pm

On Oct. 1 of this year I had TURP surgery on my prostate, The Dr. never told me about retrograde ejaculations, if he had I
Would never had the operation (I was peeing about 23 times a day) any way is there any thing I can do to reverse my retrograde ejaculation? I hate it,masturbation and sex are not enjoyable any more

thinktank

Re: Retrograde ejaculations

Postby thinktank » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:33 pm

tebett wrote:On Oct. 1 of this year I had TURP surgery on my prostate, The Dr. never told me about retrograde ejaculations, if he had I
Would never had the operation (I was peeing about 23 times a day) any way is there any thing I can do to reverse my retrograde ejaculation? I hate it,masturbation and sex are not enjoyable any more

Go to the aneros forums on the aneros website and read up on men who are having prostate orgasms from prostate rewiring that surpass regular orgasms from sex and hand jobs.

The news there is that prostate rewiring turns back the clock decades for a man and many men report teenage abilities. It would be worth a try to see what prostate rewiring will do for you and your retrograde ejaculations. Even if it didnt cure them, you would be in another world of pleasure.

Several men here are into Multiple Male Orgasms and some even into the aneros. Hope this helps. So sorry about your disappointment. Aging is not for the feint of heart.

David1961

Re: Retrograde ejaculations

Postby David1961 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:15 pm

I do not know of any way to reverse it. Have you asked your doctor?

Return to “General Discussion”