Rejeneration of small penis vessels

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
hoosierphilly

Rejeneration of small penis vessels

Postby hoosierphilly » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:18 am

You might want to try going to Canada for the ed1000. Talk to the distributor and take their survey to see if you are a good candidate. Tretments can be done in Toronto or Montreal. two or three times per week and two or 3 weeks depending, on your selection due to travel needs. Tests have been completed in the US but the FDA has not ruled on it yet. I am testing the 9 volt thing from a good manufacturer, who knows if that will accomplish rejuvenation. The ED1000 is suppose to redevelop the tiny blood vessels that are shut down precluding erections. It is not cheap but cheaper than meds and/or makes the meds effective. try this email for info: info@ed1000.ca

Anonymous2

Re: Rejeneration of small penis vessels

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:04 pm

hoosierphilly wrote:You might want to try going to Canada for the ed1000. Talk to the distributor and take their survey to see if you are a good candidate. Tretments can be done in Toronto or Montreal. two or three times per week and two or 3 weeks depending, on your selection due to travel needs. Tests have been completed in the US but the FDA has not ruled on it yet. I am testing the 9 volt thing from a good manufacturer, who knows if that will accomplish rejuvenation. The ED1000 is suppose to redevelop the tiny blood vessels that are shut down precluding erections. It is not cheap but cheaper than meds and/or makes the meds effective. try this email for info: info@ed1000.ca

Hi H, Have you had your blood checked out, and what was your cholesterol numbers, if you have plaque then this treatment is doing you no good, you do really need to get your blood right and working right, after doing this then check your erections, you do need things like Cayenne pepper, Turmeric, Garlic, these are all very good at cleaning and keeping you blood clean, Boric Acid will also help in relaxing your veins to allow better blood flow.

All this is far lot cheaper than any drugs and works, that you can trust me on, at 68 I get nocturnal erections that do wake me up as there that strong, and some really strong morning woods, and these do wake me up and then I wake the wife up, great way to start the day, sex at 6o/c followed by a good cup of tea.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

hoosierphilly

Postby hoosierphilly » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:17 am

Done with acoustic transmission to blood vessels, stimulates blood vessels to unclog or repair, 6-12 treatments, for nerve damage repair as well , Montreal or Toronto 6-12 treatments in separate weeks and several sessions. Tested in Conn. This is not cheap, but cheaper in the end than meds. They also claim it enables ED meds to work that may not have previously worked.

FYI ...I had been getting substantial erections from a neurostimulator that uses a 9 volt battery with adjustable current when applied at the base of my penis. Still experimenting with the as I just had to have a second surgery replacing my partial knee with a full new knee. The unit also helps me by generating gentle electrical pulses on my ears at frequencies that stimulate the brain to produce serotonin and other neurochemicals required for healthy mood and sleep. This I have used for sleep aid very successfully since poor sleep after a terrible infectious tick related disease and the awful necessary meds recently.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:34 am

I was thinking of going to Canada also for treatment.
I was talking to representative from 1 of those companies trying to find out when it would be available in the U.S

I was told to get back in touch with them in 3 months to see what was going on.
Think that would be Febuary, Have to check exactly when I received email.
I figured I would check back then.

I dont have time to go to Canada now. Maybe in a few months.

They have been saying it will be coming to the U.S. for a long time. It is been used to treat other things and the risks are low. So I can not see it being that hard to get approval in the U.S.
I saw some of study results online and looks like it increases blood flow substantially.

A member on this site told me he tried it and it did not work for him.

I will try almost anything before surgery

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Jamesbond wrote:...I will try almost anything before surgery

So you want your penis shaken, not stirred? ;)
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Shaken
Stirred
I don't care as long as I can get a stiffy without having surgery I will try it.
Doesn't look good. Think I am going bionic.

Hope I don't have to find a bionic woman.

Thank you
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Return to “General Discussion”