Is it PE or just my brain?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
tacolibre

Is it PE or just my brain?

Postby tacolibre » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Since forever, I can't hold it during the first intercourse for more than a minute. But after the first one and about an hour later, I can go on forever. Does that mean I have PE? What should I do to fix it?

Thanks.

ED2013

Re: Is it PE or just my brain?

Postby ED2013 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Have you tried masturbating and ejaculating before intercourse?

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:58 am

tacolibre wrote:Since forever, I can't hold it during the first intercourse for more than a minute. But after the first one and about an hour later, I can go on forever. Does that mean I have PE? What should I do to fix it?

Thanks.

Hi its your brain getting there before you are ready, and away it goes, on www.pegym.com you find a very simple exercise called edging, just look under exercises, page 2, I think, and work from that, works for lots of guys and add in some kegels, for some extra help.
Also have a read on www.dodsonandross.com your find more help there, left hand side your see Erection ,ED and lasting longer, should find more help there, as they say every little helps.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:29 pm

TacoLibre.....

Ask you urologist (if you have one), if injections would help. I know when I inject, and ejaculate, my penis is still hard for nearly 2 hours.
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Return to “General Discussion”