Testosterone Replacement and Shrinking Balls

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
6gauge

Testosterone Replacement and Shrinking Balls

Postby 6gauge » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:18 pm

I've been on Testosterone replacement for many years due to and injury. Over the last 3 months I changed from Androgel to injections which are working so much better for me. About a year or so after starting with Androjel I noticed my testicles were getting smaller which wasn't too big of a problem because they seemed to shrink a little and stopped there but since I've been on injections they feel like they’ve gotten smaller still.

My problem is; I’ve always had a scrotum that hangs down low with the testicles at the bottom of the sack. Over the last several weeks the testicles themselves are rising up closer to my body especially the left one which is getting to the point it’s riding so high it feels like it wants to go up inside of me which has become very uncomfortable to say the least. When I’m aroused they get so tight they look almost pre-pubescent and of course the scrotum follows shrinking to next to nothing.

Has anyone had similar experiences, did you find a remedy? I don’t go back to the uro. until the end of next month but I’d like to hear your expierences/suggestions.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Anonymous2

Re: Testosterone Replacement and Shrinking Balls

Postby Anonymous2 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi 6G, Its just one of the side effects of being on testosterone drugs, they have shut down you own body's testosterone, so as this comes from your testicles they have now just stopped and shut down hence they shrink, and you now know the rest of the story.
But you can keep your end up, just keep smiling, but you could have them removed and have prosthesis put back to your old size, something to think about.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

rooster

Postby rooster » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:11 pm

When I started TRT injections, my balls shrank and ached. I was prescribed HCG injections. This brought back most of the size and stopped the aching. My scrotum now hangs looser and lower than it did pre TRT. You need HCG. You will find more info on the TRT forums.
Age 63
Start TRT 1/2014
Start Trimix 11/2014

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:49 am

rooster wrote:When I started TRT injections, my balls shrank and ached. I was prescribed HCG injections. This brought back most of the size and stopped the aching. My scrotum now hangs looser and lower than it did pre TRT. You need HCG. You will find more info on the TRT forums.

Rooster I nice piece of info which I knew nothing about, but I do know that HCG levels are checked in pregnant women, it tells there pregnant through there urine.
But found this nice piece of info on it, http://www.menshealth.com/health/low-te ... -treatment
This should help other guys on TRT through gels, would be a good reason to change over, as it get there testies working, with this HCG unlike gels keeps them working, where gels take over, hence they stop working and shrink.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:18 pm

Hey guys thanks for the info. I didn't know about HCG I need to ask the Uro next month.

The shrinking balls doesn't bother me too much I assumed it would be the price I have to pay to restore my libido the main complaint is how high they ride and like I said the left one is very uncomfortable when it's trying to go back inside.

Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do to correct it.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 pm

You may find your your urologist to be uninformed on the benefits of HCG. My urologist would never prescribe Testosterone to me much less HCG.

I got my HCG from defymedical.com. Those people are very conversant in TRT matters and have a doctor on staff who will talk to you.

Another option you have is getting a pump and a two stage cylinder that is in the tea jar size. Pumping both your nuts and your penis are great to restore size. When you come out of the pump, you will be instantly enthused over the size of your nuts.

Good luck

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:59 am

ThinkTank,

Let's exchange some emails on this therapy for shrinking balls. As you know, that is a concern of mine since I started the Testosterone therapy. Is it safe to use the pump in that way? What about the HCG or whatever that was mentioned?

Peckerwood

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:16 am

My urologist did not want to use TRT
He recommended using DHEA supplements you but at the drugstore
I don't render but it supposedly causes your body to kick up testorone production.
Uro said it was safe and did not shut off pituitary gland.

After about a week I got a bad headache. I stopped it and started taking 1/2 the pill. Headache came back.
Stopped taking it. Uro told me no negative side effects but online I found some that did not agree with that.
I am borderline low.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:30 am

Jamesbond wrote:My urologist did not want to use TRT
He recommended using DHEA supplements you but at the drugstore
I don't render but it supposedly causes your body to kick up testorone production.
Uro said it was safe and did not shut off pituitary gland.

After about a week I got a bad headache. I stopped it and started taking 1/2 the pill. Headache came back.
Stopped taking it. Uro told me no negative side effects but online I found some that did not agree with that.
I am borderline low.

Hi JB, Been on DHEA for 4 years, never got any side effects but then that's just me, and yes it does not suit everyone like you, try taken some tribulus, it works along the same lines as DHEA and like me a lot of guys take them together.
So tribulus may be your answer, but do research it for more info.
Try this link, http://anabolicmen.com/50-foods-that-bo ... ne-levels/
And this one, http://anabolicmen.com/boost-nitric-oxide-naturally/
Just something else that may help give you libido some zip, or try the HCG shots.

Good Luck

NOWHARD

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi Nowhard

I will look into it.
Thank you for links.

I read someplace that massaging the huevos helps to increase testoerone
Who knows, also may work for some.
Figured it can not hurt.

Increased excersise and watermelon in season.
See if my numbers go up

Thank you

Return to “General Discussion”